Statistics:

• Comments:
  • Forum topics:
  • Modifications:
  • Wiki pages:
MCreator install trouble
Sun, 10/09/2016 - 13:35

Hi,

I need help with my install for MCreator.

I just downloaded and installed MCreator onto my windows laptop, and when i open it it said that the setup failed.

I installed it using the .exe and not the zip, but i do have the zip saved and i even tried opening the program using the application file in the exctracted zip folder, but that didn't work either.

Here is the error's log:

Executing gradle command: cleanCache clean setupDecompWorkspace --refresh-dependencies
Microsoft Windows [Version 6.1.7601]
Copyright (c) 2009 Microsoft Corporation.  All rights reserved.
C:\Users\Ryan\Desktop\ToMake\1\Unsused download\MCreator 1.7.0 [1.10.2] Windows 64bit>cd forge
C:\Users\Ryan\Desktop\ToMake\1\Unsused download\MCreator 1.7.0 [1.10.2] Windows 64bit\forge>SET "JAVA_HOME=C:\Users\Ryan\Desktop\ToMake\1\Unsused download\MCreator 1.7.0 [1.10.2] Windows 64bit\jdk64\"
C:\Users\Ryan\Desktop\ToMake\1\Unsused download\MCreator 1.7.0 [1.10.2] Windows 64bit\forge>SET JAVA_EXE=%JAVA_HOME%\bin\java.exe
C:\Users\Ryan\Desktop\ToMake\1\Unsused download\MCreator 1.7.0 [1.10.2] Windows 64bit\forge>SET PATH=%JAVA_HOME%\bin\;%PATH%
C:\Users\Ryan\Desktop\ToMake\1\Unsused download\MCreator 1.7.0 [1.10.2] Windows 64bit\forge>gradlew -Dorg.gradle.jvmargs="-Xms625m -Xmx2048m" cleanCache clean setupDecompWorkspace --refresh-dependencies
To honour the JVM settings for this build a new JVM will be forked. Please consider using the daemon: https://docs.gradle.org/2.7/userguide/gradle_daemon.html.
FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.
* What went wrong:
A problem occurred configuring root project 'forge'.
> Could not resolve all dependencies for configuration ':classpath'.
   > Could not download jAstyle.jar (com.github.abrarsyed.jastyle:jAstyle:1.3)
      > TimeoTotal time: 2 mins 6.248 secs
ut waiting to lock artifact cache (C:\Users\Ryan\.gradle\caches\modules-2). It is currently in use by another         Owner PID: 5204
Gradle instance.
BUILD FAILED
        Our PID: 2388
        Owner Operation: Store https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/scala-lang/scala-compiler/2.11.1/sca…
        Our operation: Resolve jAstyle.jar (com.github.abrarsyed.jastyle:jAstyle:1.3)
        Lock file: C:\Users\Ryan\.gradle\caches\modules-2\modules-2.lock
* Try:
Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output.
C:\Users\Ryan\Desktop\ToMake\1\Unsused download\MCreator 1.7.0 [1.10.2] Windows 64bit\forge>
Task completed with return code 0 in 129070 milliseconds

Please help me, i'm very excited to make my own mods and would like to get started immediately :)

Thank you.

Last seen on 04:31, 22. Aug 2019
Joined Mar 2015
User points:

Statistics:

• Comments:
  • Forum topics:
  • Modifications:
  • Wiki pages:
  • wiki contributor
1.) get zip file
Sun, 10/09/2016 - 15:23

1.) get zip file

2.) extract folder

3.) click the installer

4.) MCreator should start installing (this takes a while)

5.) if you close the program after using, go to C: > Pylo > MCreator (version) > Aplication or Program (right click and make a short cut for easier access.

This should work, if it don't then... guess there's no fixing it...

Last seen on 14:02, 10. Oct 2016
Joined Oct 2016
User points:

Statistics:

• Comments:
  • Forum topics:
  • Modifications:
  • Wiki pages:
I got it working. All I had
Mon, 10/10/2016 - 06:17

I got it working. All I had to do was restart my PC. Silly me :p

Thanks for the help anyway :)