User points:

Statistics:

• Comments:
  • Forum topics:
  • Modifications:
  • Wiki pages:
My ideas for Mcreator!
Sat, 12/17/2016 - 21:58 (edited)

These are my many many ideas I wish for pylo to add to Mcreator!

I'll start off with the basics that we need:

Rotatable Placing: When you place logs, rails and pillars (and some other blocks) they face towards you, I wish for an easy way to do this in Mcreator.

More accurate colour picker: When you create a texture and chose a texture, when you colour it sometimes it comes out too dark or too light, all I wish is a simple fix.

Weird 3D model glitch: When I create a 3D model with more that 1 texture, it all changes back to the first selected texture and I have to manuly change it.

Ability to create minecarts: Sometimes I just want to create a custom minecart and rail to go with it.

Structures: Built in feature to create and save structure files.

Progress Bar: In the GUI creator there could be a feature to add a custom progress bar, to change the texture, speed and size of the progress bar.

Crafting: In the GUI it would be nice if I could make a crafting table exactly like the one in vanilla, the only difference being that you can only craft certain things.

So those are my ideas so far, Pylo dev team, I hope you add some of them to MCreator, And thatnk you if you do! :D

Edited by LeeTG3 on Sat, 12/17/2016 - 21:58
Last seen on 17:47, 12. May 2018
Joined Mar 2016
User points:

Statistics:

• Comments:
  • Forum topics:
  • Modifications:
  • Wiki pages:
Great ideas here!
Sat, 12/17/2016 - 22:20

Great ideas here!

​PS: You can already make structures using vanilla minecraft structure blocks, all you have to do is to learn how to use these and tutorial is easy to find.