User points:

Statistics:

• Comments:
  • Forum topics:
  • Modifications:
  • Wiki pages:
Am I able to do this with MCreator?
Tue, 12/20/2016 - 22:48

Hi everyone. So I am kinda new to MCreator, I use to use older versions sometimes, but I am now just waiting for 1.10.2 to finish downloading. Anyways, I downloaded MCreator again in hopes of creating a specific mod.

My idea is to make a mod where players can stack other players on top of them. There is a bukket plugin that does this called riders or something, however I want to make a mod so I can/other people can mess around on a LAN world, and have fun. Its a simple mod, but in all honesty I dont know if I even can do something like this with this application, expessially without coding (which I dont know how to do)

So if anyone could please tell me how to or tell me if I could or cant do this, that would be really helpful! For anyone that helps me with this, I will add your name when I (if I can) export the mod for everyone to use so they know you helped out.

~Thanks <3

Last seen on 00:21, 11. Aug 2019
Joined Aug 2013
User points:

Statistics:

• Comments:
  • Forum topics:
  • Modifications:
  • Wiki pages:
  • wiki contributor
You will propably want use
Tue, 12/20/2016 - 23:02

You will propably want use these two variables in Entity:
/** The entity that is riding this entity */
    public Entity riddenByEntity;

/** The entity we are currently riding */
    public Entity ridingEntity;

You will need use them in some Entity interact event.

Last seen on 01:09, 16. Jan 2017
Joined Dec 2016
User points:

Statistics:

• Comments:
  • Forum topics:
  • Modifications:
  • Wiki pages:
RE:You will propably want use
Tue, 12/20/2016 - 23:13

@#1

First, thank you so much for the comment!

Second, prepare for me to sound like even more of a noob XD. So, I am trying to make an item that makes it so if you right click on something you can pick it up right? So, I made a stick(item) and when I got to the 'add event result' screen, I just did add event when right clicked in air and copied and pasted what you said into custom code...

Am I like.. wayyy off or am I getting something right?