User points:

Statistics:

• Comments:
  • Forum topics:
  • Modifications:
  • Wiki pages:
Original IC2 Remake
Mon, 01/02/2017 - 00:01

Hello guys, I am Tusami, known as Wild_ in minecraft. I've been playing with mods since 1.2.5 and I miss old Ic2. Anyway, Im thinking of a remake & texture of the IndustrialCraft 2 (IC2) mod from 1.2.5 for either 1.10 or 1.7.10. The real question is, how hard would this be in the program, on a scale like 1-10 where 1 is pretty easy and 10 is hardest?

Also, how should I go about doing it? And how would I add RF, as that is going to be the new energy source for the mods instead of EU. I know there is a library mod for RF, but how would I use this in MCreator?

Would like to have these questions answered and be able to make this mod for not only you guys, but all of the old fans.

A large amount of old-style IC2 crafting was done in this video by Direwolf20 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6Y3rRy0nUI

PS : Last Thing : This is my second ever project with this, the first thing I did was add a bunch of custom tools and blocks. One was doubling ore by right clicking with the ore and it would give you 2 ingots, but I can do better.