User points:

Statistics:

• Comments:
  • Forum topics:
  • Modifications:
  • Wiki pages:
Important bug that should be fixed.
Mon, 07/08/2013 - 01:34 (edited)

Whenever you try to delete a Recipe mod it deletes it but after it recompiles it says there is an error and it undos the delete except that the mod has no code for it. Whenever you paste code in the mod and save and recompile it just gets rid of the code and keeps the mod messed up. This is a problem because the mod is messed up and stays messed up causing there to be an error that messes up your mod. No matter what way you try to delete the messed up recipe mod it doesn't work. This has made me have to totally reset MCreator twice deleting all of my hard work twice. Please fix this bug as soon as possible. If it is not an bug and its just me doing something wrong please tell me what i'm doing wrong.

Here is the error code...

== MCP 7.51 (data: 7.51, client: 1.5.2, server: 1.5.2) ==

# found ff, ff patches, srgs, name csvs, doc csvs, param csvs, renumber csv, astyle, astyle config
== Recompiling client ==
> Cleaning bin
> Recompiling
'"C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.7.0_17\bin\javac" -encoding UTF-8 -Xlint:-options -deprecation -g -sourc...' failed : 1

== ERRORS FOUND in JAVA CODE ==

src\minecraft\net\minecraft\src\mod_MCreatorMod.java:123: error: cannot find symbol
mcreator_radioactiveStickRecipe mcreator_0 = new mcreator_radioactiveStickRecipe();
^

symbol: class mcreator_radioactiveStickRecipe
src\minecraft\net\minecraft\client\entity\EntityPlayerSP.java:21: warning: [deprecation] ISidedInventory in net.minecraftforge.common has been deprecated
import net.minecraft.client.particle.EntityPickupFX;
^

src\minecraft\net\minecraft\tileentity\TileEntityFurnace.java:502: warning: [deprecation] getSizeInventorySide(ForgeDirection) in ISidedInventory has been deprecated
public int getSizeInventorySide(ForgeDirection side)
^

src\minecraft\net\minecraft\tileentity\TileEntityFurnace.java:485: warning: [deprecation] getStartInventorySide(ForgeDirection) in ISidedInventory has been deprecated
public int getStartInventorySide(ForgeDirection side)
^

src\minecraft\net\minecraft\item\Item.java:1112: warning: [deprecation] IArmorTextureProvider in net.minecraftforge.common has been deprecated
return isArmorProvider ? ((IArmorTextureProvider)this).getArmorTextureFile(stack) : null;
^

src\minecraft\net\minecraft\src\ModLoader.java:632: warning: [deprecation] registerBlock(Block) in GameRegistry has been deprecated
GameRegistry.registerBlock(block);
^

src\minecraft\net\minecraft\src\ModLoader.java:643: warning: [deprecation] registerBlock(Block,Class<? extends ItemBlock>) in GameRegistry has been deprecated
GameRegistry.registerBlock(block, itemclass);
^

src\minecraft\net\minecraft\src\mod_MCreatorMod.java:123: error: cannot find symbol
mcreator_radioactiveStickRecipe mcreator_0 = new mcreator_radioactiveStickRecipe();
^

symbol: class mcreator_radioactiveStickRecipe
2 errors
6 warnings
==================

!! Can not find server sources, try decompiling !!

Edited by MiniPig on Mon, 07/08/2013 - 01:34
Last seen on 14:12, 13. Jul 2013
Joined Jul 2013
User points:

Statistics:

• Comments:
  • Forum topics:
  • Modifications:
  • Wiki pages:
ok.... try this...
Thu, 07/11/2013 - 18:48

Ok, try going to C:\Pylo\MCreator\user\
in there there should be a file called mods.xml
open it with a text editor (Although notepad seems to work, using Notepad++ or similar source editor IS MUCH BETTER, as it is easier to read)
Inside that there should be:
< mods >
< mod >
(Then some code)
< /mod >
< /mods >

Delete the < mod > and < /mod > (NOT THE < mods > and < /mods >!!) and everything in between the < mod > and < /mod >, then restart MCreator and see how it goes.
hope it works! it did for me!

NOTE: The spaces in between the <> wont be there in mods.xml, its just so the comment editor doesn't treat it as HTML.

Last seen on 14:12, 13. Jul 2013
Joined Jul 2013
User points:

Statistics:

• Comments:
  • Forum topics:
  • Modifications:
  • Wiki pages:
Quick note!
Thu, 07/11/2013 - 18:50

A quick note on the thing above, only delete the < mod > and < /mod > for the broken mod!
(otherwise it will all be deleted)