User points:

Statistics:

• Comments:
  • Forum topics:
  • Modifications:
  • Wiki pages:
Mob Custom Drops with Vanilla Mobs and Remove Drops/ Other things
Sat, 05/13/2017 - 11:13

I know there's a way to link a item to a mob and kill it with such item, but that's not really a good way to remove drops, also you can't add to one certain vanilla mob. Also there's things that I think need to be added. Here's a list I like to see.

1. Stuff I just said

2.Vanilla Recipe removal

3.Vanilla Recipe Changing - 99.99% Sure it's possible, but there's doubt 

4.More gen related stuff that you can do/Or add the MCedit on here or something with gen creating

5.Lastly and my request I like to have is to do split coding. So let me explain on this though. Easily way to explain this is to look Eclipse java coding compared to this. In Eclipse, you have files you sort and have ridng on files that require other files, On this you have one class with mutliple classes together. It's easier for someone like me to see where my code is and add new custom code, like Mob model edits (The horns on Techne is always facing some random direction when imported) But I know people on here don't have coding experince, I do but it's easy to attract hardcore coders and people who doesn't have coding experience if you spilt the coding system, but you can make a defualt stage for people who doesn't want to edit manually or for people who does which will be the option to ride on custom code. 

Final Note: I love this program becuase it's easy to use compared to the hours of me crying from simple mistake in a gui, and I hope you guys keep up with the Program until Minecraft is lost in time. (Basically keep up good work)

Last seen on 04:31, 22. Aug 2019
Joined Mar 2015
User points:

Statistics:

• Comments:
  • Forum topics:
  • Modifications:
  • Wiki pages:
  • wiki contributor
On #4 you can make any gen
Mon, 05/15/2017 - 05:21

On #4 you can make any gen you want anysize, just make a block with a constant update tick to create another structure, then you can make a generation out of different sections of the building using different blocks and structures. Hope this helped :)