User points:

Statistics:

• Comments:
  • Forum topics:
  • Modifications:
  • Wiki pages:
Make UI bigger & Features for GUI + More
Mon, 06/05/2017 - 18:22 (edited)

I think there should be a way to make the MCreator UI bigger since everything is tiny at 150% upscale on a 4k monitor and you can't change the size of the application. Way to fix this is just make it windowed so you can make it any size your wan't but idk how hard it is to do that though since there may be some scaling issues maybe?
This how it look for me (Full size)

I think this needs to be fix, where it cuts off the bottem section

Now for the GUI Features:
- Snapping Input/Output slots (You know how a chest gui looks like? well the snapping tool will make your gui look simaller and won't make the slots look out of place)
- Custom Crafting Gui, this just simply adds a custom crafting table for modded that crafting table can be 3x2, 4x4, 5x5, etc
- Is this a chest?, this will automaticly place slots like a chest guii so you don't haft to click on input 50 times.
Other:
- Support for API mods
- Add export to Eclipes option or make the code section better to work with since well everything is extremely tiny and i have't to be 2 inch from my monitor just to see what im changing
- Make it where there no limit when applieing durability and mining speed and stuff like that instead of it being something like 1,024 or 4,096 just make it 2.14T or something like that
- Make it where you can multible mods loaded at the same time in a test world (ex, Optifine, & JEI, with test env. mod)

Edited by Ricky12Awesome on Mon, 06/05/2017 - 18:22