User points:

Statistics:

• Comments:
  • Forum topics:
  • Modifications:
  • Wiki pages:
Void mod
Wed, 07/17/2013 - 15:52

black holes as entities which will drop "star fragment" then you can combine 9 of those together to make "tamed black hole" and you can spawn him on the ground,he will follow you around and you can right click him to warp into the actual void,under the bed rock,ofc it will make a platform to stand on,it can be a transposer to a dimension that will act like its under the bed rock but its just another dimension :P ,in this place there will be black holes to kill,it will get you wild black hole and kind of a pokemon game of Gotta catch em' all! because each wild black hole will have a sub name like : Circular Black Hole,Spiritual Black Hole things like dat,those will produce something if you put them on the floor,you can make a black hole Container which well,contain the black holes! cuz if you kill these black holes they will just drop a star fragment...
what do you think?
i think i might over pushed...

Last seen on 00:05, 12. Sep 2013
Joined Jul 2013
User points:

Statistics:

• Comments:
  • Forum topics:
  • Modifications:
  • Wiki pages:
Great idea, maybe refine it a bit.
Thu, 07/18/2013 - 18:58

I like your idea for this mod, a (non portal constructive) way of travelling to a dimension that utilizes the void. But how would black holes just "spawn" out there in the wild like entities if black holes are known for sucking up everything in its radius? How would you obtain the star fragment? You can't kill or attack a black hole; there would need to be some way to harness its energy to obtain a star fragment. And yes, 9 star fragments could create a tamed black hole, but it seems a bit boring to craft them in a crafting table. Why not some interdimensional energy-possessing magical table that bonds the fragments together using the void's empty essence? And then, a black hole couldn't just follow you around like a dog, that would be extremely chaotically destructive and would also kill the owner of the hole.

In real life, scientists have been pondering the attempt of travelling into a black hole. Yes, it would kill you instantly by crushing your bones into dusts which compresses into negative a million times the size of an atom, but a black hole could also serve as a portal to another location in absolute space. You could integrate this ideology in your mod by requiring some method of safely travelling into your "tamed black hole" and safely spawn in a safe non-killing area within the void, miles and miles under bedrock layer. And there could be a whole new dimension, new blocks, new entities. Perhaps mystical blocks that light up upon a person standing on it?

Where you seem to be going might be a bit too "imagined" as none of this might really be possible. Yes, this might not be designed to be "possible" but many mods that aren't "possible" such as Thaumcraft or Mystcraft are designed so you are able to do the impossible by doing possible things... if this doesn't make sense, just ignore it.

Keep thinking about this mod idea, because it is a great one that I would surely imagine being included in a modpack on FTB or Tekkit. Unfortunately, I don't see this idea as being possible to make in a basic mod maker such as MCreator. But keep thinking!

Last seen on 16:46, 28. Jul 2013
Joined Jul 2013
User points:

Statistics:

• Comments:
  • Forum topics:
  • Modifications:
  • Wiki pages:
Reply :D
Sun, 07/28/2013 - 08:56

i thought,maybe when you travel through the wild black hole it will give you an effect,much like mystcraft.
i saw that the mobs can just be in the world,not walking or wandering,just stays in the spot they spawned so,maybe that way they will still be a mob! thats cuz destroying a block its not,original :D
in the void nothing will be,because its well,void..
but there will be asteroids or something similar which will contain ores like "Dimension Fabric Ingot/ore" or things like that,maybe TC integration that will add a void Vis or something..
i wish i could program in java,but i just can't learn it quite yet..
call me Oxy ! :D