User points:

Statistics:

• Comments:
  • Forum topics:
  • Modifications:
  • Wiki pages:
Mcreator Biome and Dimension Features
Thu, 05/03/2018 - 18:42 (edited)

There's a few idea's that I've had in mind for a while.

For dimensions, how about adding the option to replace Air Blocks with Water or any other kind of block, and also the same with Bedrock?

Also, how about the option to make a block that will transport you to a specific place if touched instead of making a portal? There may already be a way to do that, but I can't for the life of me figure it out.

And another option, just like how you can change how the dimension generates to make it like the Overworld, Nether, or End, you can add ta Maze generation option where you can change the sizes of the hallways, rooms and their numbers, and whatever else associated with Mazes and labyrinths.

Simular to the dimensions options, could there also be an additional option to change Air/Bedrock and how it generates?

EDIT: I noticed that there's no way to make specific biomes only appear only in a specific dimension. You can add biomes to a dimension, but it will both generate in the Overworld and the dimension you set it to generate in. There's also no option to add biomes to pre existing dimensions. An option to control what worlds they generate in would be a good idea.

Figured out how to keep certian biomes form spawning in the Overworld, you just need to set Biome Weight to 0.

Edited by silent0cicadia on Thu, 05/03/2018 - 18:42