It is not the end of Blocks, Tools, Realms and Beyond!

Started by CreeperGamer 2006 on Mon, 09/14/2020 - 22:12

Topic category: General discussion

Last seen on 04:14, 22. Oct 2020
Joined Jan 2019
User points:

User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • Tracker tickets:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
It is not the end of Blocks, Tools, Realms and Beyond!
Tue, 09/22/2020 - 01:32 (edited)

Blocks, Tools, Realms and Beyond! will not end for a while after 2020

My mod Blocks, Tools, Realms and Beyond! (BRTB) was derived from a building blocks mod when I first used mcreator 2 years ago. I then lost interest in Minecraft, and I have worked on the revived mod since February 2020. I then am currently working on the big 1.2 update for 1.15.2 on Mcreator, and have been for 3 months. I plan to have it released by mid October 2020. Once I have released it, and subversions, I will move the mod to an maintenance-only stage where I will only fix bugs or change existing features. Since Klemen is going to leave Mcreator and leave it to the community and other developers, I will continue using Mcreator to complete the 1.2.0, 1.2.1 and 1.2.2 updates before going to maintenance only for the mod. After that I eventually plan on migrating development, existing assets and source code over to Eclipse and learn more Java and code the mod by hand, and quit MCreator. 

Update 1.2

The 1.2 project will continue for another month as of September 14, and I will plan to release the update with a massive dimension. It includes 100+ new blocks, dozens of stairs, slabs and walls, a few new music tracks and more! The new dimension is called "Alexandroth" and is going to be the new panorama for the title screen. This update will not update the mod to 1.16, nor migrate it to outside of Mcreator. It will just add the new dimension, and here are a few screenshots of the biomes found in Alexandroth.

A blue desert with blue sandstone types.
A blue desert with blue sandstone sand and new cacti type.
A viridescent forest with beautiful green conifers and a new wood type.
A viridescent forest with beautiful green conifers and a new wood type.
An azuri forest with more creepy mobs coming.
An azuri forest with more creepy mobs coming.

Edited by CreeperGamer 2006 on Tue, 09/22/2020 - 01:32
Last seen on 16:37, 24. Oct 2020
Joined Feb 2020
User points:

User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • Tracker tickets:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Cool idea!