Why i always upload mod and 2 day later my mod is missing

Started by Khant Naing on Tue, 10/06/2020 - 13:33

Topic category: Help with modding (Java Edition)

Last seen on 12:46, 24. Nov 2020
Joined May 2020
User points:

User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • Tracker tickets:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Tue, 10/06/2020 - 13:33

Last seen on 14:59, 26. Nov 2020
Joined Jun 2019
User points:

User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • Tracker tickets:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
If the issue is that mods…
Tue, 10/06/2020 - 13:41

If the issue is that mods you upload get taken down, It is most likely a moderator's doing. Which, unless there's a rogue mod or something, which is unlikely, then the issue is likely the mods themselves. When uploading a mod, theres a list of the guidelines.
As it says:

• Only post mods, images and files you own and have a proper legal permission to use
  • Make a descriptive mod description in English language only
  • Mod picture may not contain in-game menus, hot bar and should not have white background
  • Post updates of your mod on the same mod page, not on a new one
  • Some mod types are not desired on this website: ore, armor, tool, weapon packs without any added value, mods with theme to ruby, emeralds, herobrine, test mods, and all mods without any added value in general (more on Modification Publishing Guidelines)

So, if all of these guidelines are being followed and they still get taken down, then I'm not too sure why it would be that way.

Last seen on 19:35, 26. Nov 2020
Joined Apr 2010
User points:

User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • Tracker tickets:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
If the issue is that mods…
Tue, 10/06/2020 - 16:10

If the issue is that mods you upload get taken down, It is most likely a moderator's doing. Which, unless there's a rogue mod or something, which is unlikely, then the issue is likely the mods themselves. When uploading a mod, theres a list of the guidelines.
As it says:

• Only post mods, images and files you own and have a proper legal permission to use
  • Make a descriptive mod description in English language only
  • Mod picture may not contain in-game menus, hot bar and should not have white background
  • Post updates of your mod on the same mod page, not on a new one
  • Some mod types are not desired on this website: ore, armor, tool, weapon packs without any added value, mods with theme to ruby, emeralds, herobrine, test mods, and all mods without any added value in general (more on Modification Publishing Guidelines)

So, if all of these guidelines are being followed and they still get taken down, then I'm not too sure why it would be that way.

^^

Last seen on 04:53, 26. Nov 2020
Joined Jul 2020
User points:

User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • Tracker tickets:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
^ yup