Go ahead, block my account if you want! But I for one, am not a satisfied customer.

Started by Mr. Egg on Thu, 02/11/2021 - 14:10

Topic category: Website and community discussion

Last seen on 22:11, 7. Mar 2021
Joined Aug 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • Tracker tickets:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Go ahead, block my account if you want! But I for one, am not a satisfied customer.
Sun, 02/14/2021 - 09:39 (edited)

About a month ago, I made a forum topic explaining that MCreator was a virus. But in the "Story of a Million Bots" forum topic, there have been more people explaining how MCreator wasn't a virus. So I installed it again, and the day after, my computer shuts down for no given reason AT ALL! A few hours later, I go back on it to play some Roblox, and I find AGAIN that random apps have opened up. I don't care if my account is blocked anymore, I am removing MCreator from my computer and will never go back to it! MCreator IS a virus, and it is NOT okay to install. It is NOT a good way to make a mod. Bye, community of bots! I'm not coming back. I take back my apology 100%.

Edited by Mr. Egg on Sun, 02/14/2021 - 09:39
As we already explained to…
Thu, 02/11/2021 - 18:12

As we already explained to you, if you think MCreator is a virus, go check the source code and compile a version for yourself.

Also, MCreator is not a virus, and if you have said problems with your computer, there must be something else wrong.

Last seen on 22:26, 11. Apr 2021
Joined Jul 2017
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • Tracker tickets:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
lmao this guy is so dum
Thu, 02/11/2021 - 18:13

lmao this guy is so dum

Joined Jul 2017
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • Tracker tickets:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
just a mcreator hater or a…
Thu, 02/11/2021 - 18:14

just a mcreator hater or a guy from forge that want to spread bad rumors

Last seen on 00:01, 9. Apr 2021
Joined Jul 2017
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • Tracker tickets:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
ok
Thu, 02/11/2021 - 18:18

ok

Last seen on 11:57, 9. Apr 2021
Joined Jun 2015
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • Tracker tickets:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
You're saying MCreator is…
Thu, 02/11/2021 - 18:20

You're saying MCreator is not a good way to make a mod, why did you download it then?

Joined Jul 2017
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • Tracker tickets:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
it doesnt make sense, there…
Thu, 02/11/2021 - 18:21

it doesnt make sense, there is like 1000 mods created with that and u think they are all made by bots? Btw why this is only happening to u and not to others? Mcreator is open source so u can check urself

Last seen on 20:18, 21. Feb 2021
Joined Aug 2017
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • Tracker tickets:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
FAILURED ENCOUNTERED: LOG:…
Thu, 02/11/2021 - 18:38
FAILURED ENCOUNTERED:

LOG: User MrEgg has found the super secret virus. No response found. ERROR 404.

Joined Jul 2017
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • Tracker tickets:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
lmao ^ Man, u should see…
Thu, 02/11/2021 - 18:59

lmao ^
Man, u should see what u did on the discord, hilarious. Sorry if u didnt had bad intentions, I was rude but there is no proofs of what u said. You are acting like a conspiratorial

Last seen on 02:40, 22. Feb 2021
Joined Jan 2018
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • Tracker tickets:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
If you seriously think that…
Thu, 02/11/2021 - 19:12

If you seriously think that MCreator is a virus, please analyze your other apps first. Go in task manager, see if "CryptoLocker", "ILOVEYOU", "MyDoom", "Storm Worm", "Anna Kournikova", "Slammer", "Stuxnet" and others are not running. Those are real and nasty computer viruses.

Last seen on 15:59, 10. Apr 2021
Joined Sep 2019
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • Tracker tickets:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Dude. I'm not a robot. If I…
Thu, 02/11/2021 - 20:27

Dude. I'm not a robot. If I was a robot then how come I have a YouTube channel with 2 videos.

Last seen on 15:59, 10. Apr 2021
Joined Sep 2019
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • Tracker tickets:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Also I can solve capchas
Thu, 02/11/2021 - 20:27

Also I can solve capchas

Last seen on 18:39, 11. Apr 2021
Joined Sep 2016
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • Tracker tickets:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
How´s that possible? Are…
Thu, 02/11/2021 - 22:30

How´s that possible? Are they making the next generation bots already? Captchas are our only weakness

Last seen on 20:04, 11. Apr 2021
Joined Aug 2016
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • Tracker tickets:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
I've nothing to say about…
Fri, 02/12/2021 - 01:36

I've nothing to say about that. We told you several times that MCreator is not a virus. If you download MCreator on the right page (https://mcreator.net/download), you won't get a virus or a malware. If you don't Klemen, normal users and me, just download the code source, open it on an IDE like Intellij IDEA (https://www.jetbrains.com/idea/download/) and run the Gradle task to make your own version of MCreator. If you don't trust the real MCreator's code source, just leave this community. I don't like to say that, but hey, you just seem to think that MCreator is bad. I don't know what you did and I don't want, but just be careful when you install something, go on a website or open an e-mail. Yes you got a virus, but it's not from MCreator. I'm a member of this community since almost 4 years and you are the first user I saw saying that MCreator installed a virus.If MCreator would be a virus, why would you be the first user to say it? Why would Klemen maintain this website for 8 years? Why would Klemen create thousands of new accounts every year? Why would Klemen create and publish a dozen of new mods every day? Why would Klemen update dozens of mods every day/ Why would Klemen create new topics on the forum asking basic things for a software he develops? Why would Klemen develop a software for almost 9 years? Why would Klemen do a burn-out because he just gives too much time to MCreator every day? Why would I take hours to make new features for MCreator, moderate the website and update wiki pages? Why would users make thousands and thousands of videos and tutorials on Youtube? Why do you still think that we make a virus for MCreator? What would we win by doing that? Klemen wanted to make a monetized version of MCreator to be its job. I don't know what is the thing you don't understand, but just stop that please. We are all working hard on MCreator to give it a good reputation. Don't destroy everything we did because you don't know how to search a bit. I spent too much time already to write you this message, so if you don't understand, I will just unpublish all your next topics and mods.

Last seen on 02:40, 22. Feb 2021
Joined Jan 2018
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • Tracker tickets:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Treats, I like it. ;D
Fri, 02/12/2021 - 04:36

Treats, I like it. ;D