• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • Tracker tickets:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Would like possible help
Fri, 08/27/2021 - 02:26 (edited)

the codeSo I am trying to create a procedure. When you have an air tank and mask equipped and your oxygen reaches 0, the oxygen refills and a charge is taken from the airtankcapacity variable. But every time I load the world up and run out of oxygen it takes 2 airtankcapacity after a refill. When I empty and refill the tank capacity, it takes either 2 or all the airtankcapacity. I have tried every single repeat stopping thing I know to try to fix this, but none has solved. It can also take 2 in between fills too, and oddly enough, sometimes when I load back to the world again, the extra variable it took is restored. I don't know what on earth this is but I would like someone to look through my issue and see if its something I've missed or if its actually a bug.

Thank you for reading this and to the awesome person that can help me with this.

Stay tranquil.

Edited by Tranquil_Trae on Fri, 08/27/2021 - 02:26
Last seen on 04:06, 24. Oct 2021
Joined Sep 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • Tracker tickets:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
I fixed it! It was being…
Wed, 09/01/2021 - 03:26

I fixed it! It was being triggered by the armor on tick update, so I changed it to a non tick trigger and the problems have gone away. Don't know why but my procedure seems to hate being triggered by on tick events.