• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • Tracker tickets:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Soon Introducing: Military Might!
Tue, 11/08/2022 - 03:25

I have been working on my first mod called Military Might which adds NPCs to Minecraft that will protect your base. Each man will have their own purpose. The soldier fights weaker melee type mobs like zombies and spiders, the brutes fight stronger melee mobs like ravagers, the archers fight most mobs both melee and ranged, and the diver fights many seaward mobs like drowned and guardians.

Please note that at the time this mod is released, the men will only fight common overworld mobs. In an update later, nether-type men will be added to fight things like ghasts, wither skeleton, blazes, etc.

The only exception to the overworld-mobs-only rule is that men will fight piglins. This is because, when thinking about the factions of Minecraft, you usually think villagers/players, illagers, and piglins. If you have any suggestions, please post a comment, I'll be happy to review your suggestion and add it to the mod either in the release or a later update.

Last seen on 21:36, 4. Jan 2023
Joined Sep 2022
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • Tracker tickets:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Military Might is being…
Wed, 01/04/2023 - 21:37

Military Might is being delayed to March or April until further notice, but Halo of Hell's release date will remain January or February.