Updating once 1.9 mcreator comes out
~A mod that took way to long to make~
Now that you know the name and stuff, let me explain how loot roulette works.
First off, loot roulette is a very endgame mod, but can still be done early in progression. The mod's base components are:
- The Material Cache- a bound set of materials used to make Unique and powerful weapons, drops materials based on a random number generator and can be found in dungeons or made (use nei for recipe)
- Common material- drops in sets of 4 from material caches no matter what.
- Uncommon material- Drops in sets of 2 (50% chance to obtain)
- Rare material- Drops as a single amount (20% chance to obtain)
- Legendary material- Drops as a single amount (2% chance to drop)
ALL RECIPES CAN BE FOUND USING NEI
Due to every item in the game only being found through the use of a RNG system, this increases the difficulty and time needed to obtain weapons (it works a bit like Crates in CS:GO or Black Ops 3) so some people may play this mod and never get a legendary material.
every week i will add and extra loot, the loot made by arranging the materials in patterns on the crafting grid and they all are equal to or better than diamond.- use nei for the recipes-