Because the mod is not in development yet and cannot be downloaded, the file you can download is only to preview textures, planned features and more.
Welcome to the official TDoMC mod page!
The mod will only start development when I get more RAM into my computer. Also, the preview folder will have all available stuff in the mod. This includes textures, planned features and more.
Note: Avoid posting fake dates, spamming (begging is considered as spamming) or spreading rumors. The mod will only be released when the first alpha is completely done (this also means bug fixes).
If you want to help me by giving ideas, please post in the comment section.
Also, the background used in the icon is not mine. Credit to everyone who made the pictures. Since the mod will only be in development soon, this mod page will be more earlier than the mod itself. You can download the folder to see that I did, so this doesn't work in Minecraft. Also, this mod will change stuff from the Default resource pack, and to add more ambient music instead of the boring (in my opinion) 2013 Minecraft music.
When the mod is released to the public, I will allow it for modpacks, roleplaying, speedrunning, mod reviews, etc. This mod will have add-ons, like The Harvest of Minecraft, etc. (Credit not needed, but appreciated.)
The mod will be also for other Minecraft versions (1.7.10 - 1.11.2, but will not have as much stuff as the original one), and will have snapshots or legacy builds.
The mod isn't in development yet. I only will work on the mod when I get more RAM for my laptop.
N = may not affect final version
I = may be changed in the future
S = scrapped idea
O = old idea
V = available in vanilla versions
W = work in progress
P = not available in preview folder
H = may happen in future versions / coming soon
A = add-on (optional)
Preview version 24112017:
- AN Planned new sword texture
- Planned wooden tile block
- VIS Planned new wood trapdoors
- O New frost biome planned
- I New wallpaper blocks
- I New planned boomerangs
- N Stonebrick trapdoors
- New textures for tools, ingots, etc.
- Grammar fix on platinum textures' name by replacing "plantinium" to platinum
- New advancements planned (sorta)
- Obsidian rapier and fiery amber planned.
- Sky Edges has a wiki (this mod will get one too)
- Happy birthday The Depths of Minecraft!
Preview 0.4 - A Remaster of a Nonexistent Thing:
- Improved textures
- Added a bundle of new ones
- Zark is replaced with Endlitte
- The original purpose of garnets in this mod was completely scrapped and now planned to be found in the Nether
- Hellfire Anvils have a better purpose, which allows for combining up to 3 types of materials and 5 Cursed Tomes, allowing for making tomed tools faster than it was going to be supposed to.
- Custom spawners are now scrapped as I am planning to balance the mod
- Polished stone bricks now use the vanilla stone brick pallette.
- Basalt is made less black.
- Textures of tools were changed to have their own identity.
- Improvements to slingshots and ammo's textures
Fixed and improved textures for leaves, logs, stained glass, nether, etc (I have to fix the spruce planks texture)