This project is based mainly off of the Orespawn project. We will be working on a major mod that will be unique and add in a variety of items, mechanics, blocks, dimensions, physics, and more! The mod will focus on magical aspects, story, and adventure.
My name is E.S Nasrullah. I am a programmer and Minecraft mod developer. I have made a few failed MC maps and mods. Few of my mods have been a success. I have made a shaderspack and tons of other JSON files. I have major experience in MC commands and an quite well with JSON.
If you have any question please ask me directly on Discord or go to the support channel on my server. You can also comment down below for help.
This project was developed by MCreator! You may not use this mod in any modpacks at all without permission. Thank You! (If you wish for permission, contact me.)
Our Discord: https://discord.gg/NpH5mZy
Our Website: https://theemeraldhaven-osd.wixsite.com/home
Our CurseForge: https://minecraft.curseforge.com/projects/the-emerald-haven
On the Team:
Epicloudygamer(The Emerald Modder/ The Emerald Star,The Emerald Star#2960), Sourlightz(Nothingness, Nothingness#3171), Fizz, flickeringradio, The Potato God, Calloway Caliphus, bananacreampi4552
The Structures Update(1.6.0):
- Adds in new plants and a new dimension!
- Adds in the Thule, the land of pitiless pain.
- Adds in Temples to spawn in your world!
- Adds in The Walker Dungeon!
- Adds in a bunch of overworld biomes! (Greatly amplifies the experience!)
- Adds in the Anti- End!
Thank you for downloading our mod.
- This project is based mainly off of the Orespawn project. We will be working on a major mod that will be unique and add in a variety of items, mechanics, blocks, dimensions, physics, and more! The mod will focus on magical aspects, story, and adventure.
Biomes: (Biomes will soon be listed as Overworld or not)
- Infested Biome
- Cobalt Plains Biome
- Illusion Scape Biome
- Rocky Flat Biome
- Obsidian Flat Biome
- Thule Biome (Not Overworld. Dimension)
- Crimson Biome
- Hallow Biome (First)
- Corruption Biome
- Astral Cove Biome
- Cave Eater (Shoots out specific dart to kill players. Spawns in caves.)
- Blood Splicer (Spawns in the Crimson)
- Deer (Spawns in most of the world but special variations for biomes *Snow, desert, forest, etc.)
- Putrid Hermit (Flies in the air of the infested biome shooting balls of mucus at players. Applies poison and a bunch of bad debuffs)
- The Deathlands Doc: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Y4QGbQbwQdXZLxeNAe-5RW2KGw0DiakRDDJ71MYTIGk/edit?usp=sharing
- The Terra Dimension Doc: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1fq7F9uWvFO0rQFuqprKijhAvWBweWf9ugHqOBkGnX24/edit?usp=sharing
- Thule Doc:
- Anti-End Doc:
- Angel Haven Doc:
- Cobalt Ore
- Ruby Ore
- Scoria Ore
- Amethyst Ore
- Hydrogen-Infused Rock
- Valadium Ore (purple-darkblue)
- Rudiuthium Ore (purple-yellow)
- Imperial Ore
- Cordium Ore (purple-red-pink)
- Scoria Ore (brown-purple-white)
- Oplorim Ore (pink)
- Modes will affect mob difficulty, world gen, and items and materials.
Have it so that temples spawning in the Terra dimension and have certain keys that you need to collect. 12 of them have tomes
And one has a book called the "natures almanac"
If you get it, you are more likely to get seeds and are immune to plant traps and can grow defensive plants. You will also be immune to curses involving plants.
A dimension called the terra dimension. In it there is carnivorous plants. Like if you step on them they will bite you and hurt you. Or if you step on of their roots they will lash out at you. Or others that are sticky and slow you. Things like that you know.
The portal would be made out of moss rock and lit by rubium
- Have some more structures involving Villages and such!
- Some epic castle structures to take on a legendary world of ruin!
- Have 10 dimensions involving the demon realms
- And have a bunch of unique, alien dimensions!
- Have cool dungeons to spawn in your world!
- Have a dimension called the Theramic Zone, a dimension which is all ocean and has special structures to spawn!
Have a dimension called the Hermetic Void, a place of complicated plants and intricate structures.
- Village 1
- Village 2
- Emerald Tower
- Tower 1
- Dungeon 1