's Mundane Game Expansion Mod (BEGEM) is a mod filled with all sorts of cool stuff! NOTE: The mod is currently in development. Therefore, many features of the mod are unfinished.
The mod includes the following things:
- Blocks for building modern cities.
- A story involving you helping two survivors of an apocalyptic event and repopulate the world, complete with mutants roaming around.
- A Cyberspace dimension (currently only accessible in Creative Mode and doesn't have much to it).
- Time machines (currently non-functional).
- "Urban Heaven," a utopian city, based on a dream I had the night before the mod's initial release date, that is being threatened by a mad scientist who wants to destroy the city using a hurricane-generating "doomsday device." The main tower (where the doomsday device will be) is currently empty, but it will have lots of cool gadgets, including minigames, high-tech blocks and items, and an elevator that skips certain floors for some reason. The dimension can be accessed by finding a rare, mysterious shed. The tower's lower level will have the elevator and the doomsday device underground. and the upper levels will also have a view of the surrounding city.
- AND SO MUCH MORE!
Additional stuff I am planning on adding in the future:
- Superhero stuff, including Probably Slightly Less Boring Than Working gadgets and superpowers.
- Furniture, both modern and futuristic.
- Cool holiday-related stuff.
- A system for making your own vehicles.
- Blocks and items for building an amusement park.
- Magic scrolls that have different effects.
3/13/2019- v1.0- Initial Release
- There are still lots of bugs as this mod is still in development.
- In survival mode, a bunker will spawn with the apocalypse survivors about +400 blocks away on both the X and Z axis,
- All blocks and items can be accessed in Creative Mode; recipes will be added for them as development progresses.
- Added some animals (Elephant, Snake, Shark, Reindeer, and Frog).
- Added some new foods.
- Fixed a bug where biomes meant for other dimensions would spawn in the Overworld.
- Added some recipes for previously-uncraftable vanilla items.
- Added some more blocks and items (these do not yet have any functionality and are only obtainable in Creative mode).