Minecraft Forge mod
Latest supported Minecraft version
The Command menu lets you execute commands.
How to use:
- M - Opens menu
- /cmdmenu - Opens menu
- /cm - Open menu (For 0.2)
What can it do:
- You can change the time to day, night or a custom time.
- Change your game mode to all of the game modes in the game.
- You can teleport to a certain place using coordinates.
- You can toggle fly. (Buggy and I can not fix it.)
- You can kill a player.
- You can give yourself a block.
- You can set an block.
- You can change the difficulty.
- You can change the weather.
Feel free to suggest an idea.
Idea from DukeFromDerp77's CmdGUI Mod - Go check out his mod.
- Fixed not going into Adventure Mode.
- Added "Fly on" and "Fly off" buttons.
0.2 Snapshot 1:
- Kill Button
- Set block Button.
- Give item Button.
- /cm command.
- New Description.
- Difficulty buttons.
- Clear, rain, and thunderstorm buttons.
- The project is now in beta.
- Updated version to 1.16.5
- Fixed grammar and spelling mistakes.