Hydrog3n is a mod that makes Minecraft better, it adds loads of new features, including a new dimension (The Tulk), new mobs, new blocks, and more.
- Citrine is an ore used for decoration blocks.
- Can be crafted into a Block Of Citrine.
- Abyssal Blocks are new blocks only available in creative mode.
- Crafted with Bubbles and Black Concrete
- A new unobtainable liquid.
- right now functions the same as Lava, but moves faster.
- Used to get Bubbles.
- Pop when touched.
- Used to make Bubble Blocks.
- A block found in the Tulk.
- Can be used to make Polished Moonstone.
- A new dimension, has 2 biomes Tulk Barrens, and Altum.
- To get there type /setblock ~ ~ ~ minecraft_the_beginning_:the_tulk_portal
- Soon a portal will generate underground.
- A biome that is covered by Pine Trees.
- Similar to the Altum, but there are less trees.
- A biome with a few layers of Sunstone on top.
- A new decoration block.
- A biome full of Brimstone.
- A block used for making Brimmed Apples.
- An item that, if eaten, give the player Fire Walker, an effect that makes fire appear behind the entity with the effect.
- A new tier of armour, tools, and weapons.
- A.K.A, the worlds uslessest plant ever.
- Yes they're edible.
- A biome full of Dripstone and Dripstone Spikes.
More Nether biomes
- I'm too lazy to write them.
- There is no tinted glass yet, I keep forgetting to add it.
- A dimension full of THE WARP, an EEEEEVVVVIIIIIIILLLLL infection!!!1!
- Has a few biomes, including mountains, realistic mountains.
- oo0000OOOO spoopy
- Has slate... thats all.