Magic of the Fifteen Realms (MFR) is a magic mod that adds in new dimensions and magic for all of them. The mod adds twelve main dimensions and multiple other dimensions not needed to progresss further. In order to go to each dimension, you must get a block from the previous dimension and make a portal out of it. The mod focuses on magic, but it does also add armor, mobs, structures, melee weapons, ranged weapons, and food.
- Tome of sand magic - spawns different pillars of sand and sandstone to defend yourself
- Tome of red sand magic - equivalent to the tome of sand magic but with red sand
- Tome of plant magic - regenerates health and grows plants
- Recipes for Overworld Tomes
- Creative tab for Overworld magic
- Tome of fire, bone, and souls sand magic
- Crimson ore + armor - better than iron, worse than diamond
- Bone chestplate
- Nether creative tab
- A tome is a book, usually a large or heavy one.
- The tomes function most commonly through right clicking in the air or on blocks.
- There are five rarities of items:
- Common - Only obtained through crafting, usually with common materials
- Uncommon - Obtained from crafting with uncommon materials or in loot chests
- Rare - Obtained through high-health mobs or bosses in main dimensions, very rarely in loot chests
- Epic - Obtained through high-health mobs or bosses in main dimensions
- Legendary - Obtained only through difficult bosses in side dimensions or in loot chests in boss temples
- A side dimension is a dimension that requires rare blocks in main dimensions to build a portal, usually high-power magic items can be found in boss temples or dropped by the boss itself
- This mod will not likely add any new dimensions until version 1.3.0 becauses version 1.0.0 covers the overworld, 1.1.0 covers the nether, and 1.2.0 covers the end. Between version 1.0.0 and 1.3.0 there will be many side updates like adding some items and bug fixes, so right now don't expect much from this mod.
- There are four types of magic:
- Defensive - Magic used to defend against attacks
- Nuetral - Magic that is not used to defend against attacks or attack
- Offensive - Magic used to attack
- Unique - Magic items that are extremely hard to get and often have very special abilities that other magic items do not. These will usually come from boss battles, but they can also be found in boss temples in areas you can access after defeating the boss.
LESS IMPORTANT INFORMATION
Dimensions will come in each major update, so don't expect version 1.2.0 to have all dimensions added.
The Overworld, Nether, and the End will not have any exciting magic because they are the vanilla dimensions, however they will have more armor updates.