Download modification file< Back to modification page
Download of ExtremeAnimals-22.214.171.124-1.12.2.jar for Extreme Animals -Discontinued, BUT- should start shortly ...
If the download does not start in a few seconds, click here to manually start download.
Posted by: ToyChicaMangle
File size: 2.65 MB
Total download count (all mod files): 694
Extreme Animals 1.0.2 Changelog
- New Biome!
- Tundra Biome with a new block "Permafrost"
- Spawns Reindeers, Seals, Polar Bears, Strays, and more!
- New Animal
- Musk Ox
- Mob Armor, Tools, and Special Weapon NOT added
- Will be added with the official 1.1.0 release
- 5 more animals will come in the official update
- Removed "Book Of Animals" as it was just a mess
- Temporarily removed Extreme Mouseyite Armor effects
- Ended the Halloween Event
- Flying mobs are now grounded, this will be fixed with a model update
Coming to 1.1.0:
- 5 more animals to add to the new Tundra Biome
- "Extreme" Animals [Gecko -> Skunk]
- Bosses [Armadillo -> Reindeer]
- Another new type of animals [Mouse]
- Information to be released soon
- Animal ores require animal tools to mine
- Mouseyite ingot is duplicatable
- Goat's ears are not animated
- Tundra has rain for precipitation
- Tundra will be turned to snow and permafrost, instead of grass and permafrost
- Lion's Nobility and Fox's Pride do not break
- Ancient Animal Drops only give 1 item per block
- Mirrored tools and armor crafting recipes
- Gave Lion's Nobility, Fox's Pride, Tiger's Eye, and Extreme Mouseyite Armor their effects back
- Throwable weapons stack up to 16
How to install a mod?
If you are looking on how to install modifications made with MCreator, check MCreator's wiki. There you can find detailed instructions of the process. If the mod has special instructions or steps for the installation, make sure to read through the mod page for any details.
Become a member of MCreator's Community and participate in one of the biggest Minecraft modding knowledge base and mod sharing platform in the world. Share your creations by uploading your mod to the community pages, or by posting to forums, by commenting, rating and sharing creations of other users or simply by learning from our Wiki.
Publish mods you made on the community pages
Have you made an awesome mod with our software and you what to share it with other users of MCreator? If you have a user account, you can publish your mods on the MCreator's Community and participate in the mod of the week contest which boosts your mod's popularity, downloads, and its presence on the internet.
What is MCreator?
MCreator is a software used to make Minecraft mods (mod generator) without programming knowledge and is developed by Pylo. It's very simple to use, and its concept is easy to learn. With it, you can make your own mod in minutes! MCreator is a great tool to learn Minecraft computer programming and to learn basic concepts of software programming. Learn more about MCreator.
Donate to MCreator
MCreator is a free project developed by people working on this project in their free time. Help us cover costs of development, support, and servers and show us your support by donating :)