Download modification file< Back to modification page
Download of BeyondMC-Alpha.1.1.2.jar for Beyond Minecraft [RPG Mod] [Alpha Update 1] should start shortly ...
If the download does not start in a few seconds, click here to manually start download.
The files on the mod pages are uploaded by the community and are not official or affiliated with Pylo in any way. In case of any copyright infringement or suspicious downloads, please let us know as soon as possible on our contact form.
Posted by: Odahviing
File description: Latest Alpha release (1.1.2)
File size: 231.16 KB
Total download count (all mod files): 216
- Fixed armor having incredibly low durability
- Removed Ale, Cheese, Cabbage, Ragged Clothes, Fine Clothes, Gold Coin, and Aprons
- Fixed Achavalite weapons being in incorrect creative tab
- Slightly buffed Spider Spirit
- Grave Spiders now also spawn in Ice Mountains, Cold Taiga, Cold Taiga Hills and Ice Plains M
- Slightly increased Grave Spider spawn rate and fixed some spawning issues
- Added Blacksmith's Hammer and Goldbirch Pickaxe
- Completed Achavalite Ore, with Achavalite Dagger, Mace, Sword, Pickaxe and Armor
- Updated to MCreator 1.7.8 (decreases file sizes and fixes some bugs)
- Added Glara Sappim, Cabbage, Achavalite Ore and Tyrannium Ore
- Reduced the spawn rates of plants
- Added Butcher's Apron, Blacksmith's Apron, Citizen's Apron, Ragged Clothes and Fine Clothes
- Fixed chestplate and leggings having switched armor values
- Fixed chestplate names
How to install a mod?
If you are looking on how to install modifications made with MCreator, check MCreator's wiki. There you can find detailed instructions of the process. If the mod has special instructions or steps for the installation, make sure to read through the mod page for any details.
Become a member of MCreator's Community and participate in one of the biggest Minecraft modding knowledge base and mod sharing platform in the world. Share your creations by uploading your mod to the community pages, or by posting to forums, by commenting, rating and sharing creations of other users or simply by learning from our Wiki.
Publish mods you made on the community pages
Have you made an awesome mod with our software and you what to share it with other users of MCreator? If you have a user account, you can publish your mods on the MCreator's Community and participate in the mod of the week contest which boosts your mod's popularity, downloads, and its presence on the internet.
What is MCreator?
MCreator is a software used to make Minecraft mods (mod generator) without programming knowledge and is developed by Pylo. It's very simple to use, and its concept is easy to learn. With it, you can make your own mod in minutes! MCreator is a great tool to learn Minecraft computer programming and to learn basic concepts of software programming. Learn more about MCreator.
Donate to MCreator
MCreator is a free project developed by people working on this project in their free time. Help us cover costs of development, support, and servers and show us your support by donating :)