Download modification file< Back to modification page
Download of Mineral Galore - T1.1.jar for Mineral Galore : Multi-Mineral Layering should start shortly ...
If the download does not start in a few seconds, click here to manually start download.
Posted by: UnderWaves
File description: Mineral Galore! T1.1 - Shimmering Spark
File size: 3.83 MB
Total download count (all mod files): 786
- 1.0 - The First Steps : Added aquamarine and topaz gems, ores, blocks and tools.
- 1.1 - Smells Awful : Added sulfur and smoky quartz.
- 1.2 - Underground Lottery : Added sapphire, agate and pyrite. Changed sulfur ore texture, and added a crafting recipe for the Smoky Quartz Armor.
- 1.3 - A Color World Beneath Your Feet : Added the first Supersword, three new Agate colors and Zircon, whose ore looks like diamonds. Fixed Pink Agate dropping ore blocks instead of Agate Chunks, corrected Agate and Smoky Quartz transparency, and changed some ore spawn frequencies (notably Aquamarine being more frequent than Iron).
- 2.0 - Dissociation : Added a second Supersword, the Ore Dissocier, and the ores Cuprite, Aragonite and Phosphorite. Added Steel, Copper Wires, Matchbox, and Refinery Waste. Corrected the Green Agate item texture, and made some rebalancings in the ore spawn frequencies (notably Sulfur being more frequent than Coal). And um, changed the internal ID of the mod so you'll not be able to transfer any older world to 2.0.
- 2.0.1 - Symbiosis : Added Spinel, coming in Blue and Black variants, and a new Supersword.
- 2.1 - Toxic Ground : Added Amethyst and Contaminated Water. Added Spinel Armor and a new Supersword. Fixed Match and Matchbox bugs.
- 2.2 - Power Blades : Added eight new Superswords and two new Superswords Parts. Added a reserved creative tab for Superswords, and changed the spawn settings for Spinel, now making it spawn only in Extreme Hills biomes. But warning, as the algorithm is a little bugged and will also destroy every Spinel Ore manually placed outside from Extreme Hills.
- 2.3 - Dissociation Recrafted : Corrected the entire Ore Dissocier system, it now works perfectly. Added Pyrite Block, Pyrite Gem, and Pyrite Pickaxe. Modified Aragonite Ore texture.
- 3.0 - Noxious Aura : Added Realgar Ore, Water Purifier, Gas Distiller and Arsine Cannon. Corrected some spawn frequencies and rebalanced some Superswords.
- 3.1 - Oxidation : Steel tools will now corrode while exposed to the rain. Added Zinc ore, Brass alloy, Zirconium and Zirconium Sword.
- 3.2 - TItanium : Added Flint Deposits, Rutile Ore, Titanium, and all the stuff used to refine Titanium. Added Titanium Tools. Introduced an early-created advancement system, and made various rebalancings. Changed spawn conditions for Aquamarine, now spawning only in some biomes.
- 3.3 - Superstitions : Added Flint Ore, Opal and Bauxite. Added Bayleaf Amulet and Aluminium cans, along with two new food items : Fruit Salad and MRE. Fixed Aquamarine textures, upgraded advancement system.
- 4.0 - Hour of Need : Added Moonstone, Red Agate, Ruby and Malachite. Added Lunar Staff and Galaxy Staff. Added a new Brass decoration block and two new advancements. Changed Sulfur textures, changed Arsine Cannon name to Arsenic Blaster, Block of Brass to Storage Brass Block, and made some ore spawning rebalancings.
- Sulfur 1.0 - The Great Expansion : Added Azurite, Onyx and Heliotrope. Added Rock Crawler and Miner mobs. Added Heliotrope Amulet, Miner's Helmet, an Azurite Supersword Piece and thus the corresponding Superswords. Changed Topaz gem, ore and block textures. Added a crafting recipe for the Solar Gem. Added the Miner Shelter structure.
- Sulfur 1.1 - The World Looks Different : Added Corundum Ore, two Corundum variants and their respective blocks. Added Silicon, Electronic Wafers Tier 1 and Tier 2. Added Ore Identifier and utility block Gem Synthetizer. Changed a lot of textures, and made some rebalancings in the Refinery.
- Topaz 1.0 - Armaggedon : Added Citrine Ore. Added the Galore Arenas, and Adamacron, Hydrocron, Cerulicron, Chronocron, Geminocrons, Armaggecron, Lesser Adamacron and Lesser Cerulicron mobs. Added the Galore Layer-1 Dimension, added in and out portals.
- Topaz 1.1 - Shimmering Spark : Added Proustite and Iridium Ores. Added Citrine Supersword Blade and Hilt, along with every new combination. Corrected a lot of bugs about travelling between the Overworld and the Layer-1. Changed Cuprite refining process. Added animations for mobs, and slightly lowered Zircon Ore spawn rates.
- Spinel 1.0 - Rocatec : Added Galena, Arsenopyrite, Gneiss and Jasper Ores. Added three new biomes for Layer-1. Added Gem Trader, Clathrate, Clathrates Dungeons, Roca Cerula, renamed Rock Crawler to Roca Maggot and Rock Walker to Roca Pyra. Removed Gem Synthetizer and Water Purifier. Added ambient music for Layer-1. Added a new tree schematic for Layer-1. Added Flamethrower and 6 new Superswords. Added crafting recipes for Superswords involving Citrines and also for the Overworld Portal. Changed models for portals between Overworld and Layer-1. Made some balancings to Roca Maggots. Fixed Roca Pyras spawning in Overworld. Aquamarine can now spawn everywhere again. Emerald and Smoky Quartz can now spawn in Layer-1. Sapphire Ore relocated to Layer-1. Made a rebalancing on Sulfur burning time as fuel. Fixed Opal, Amethyst and Smoky Quartz not spawning. Allowed respawn and sleeping in Layer-1. Lowered Proustite spawn rates, and changed a bunch of textures.
Spinel 1.1 - Thunderblast : Added Lonsdaleite, Nitre and Magnetite Ores. Added thunder Plains biome to Layer-1. Added Thunder Towers, spawning in Thunder Plains. Added Grenades. Added Kromacron, Pyracrons and the corresponding Callstones. Added Minera Forest biome to Layer-1. Made some rebalancings to Stone Forest biome, now renamed Roca Forest. Added a dedicated creative tab for Galoracron Callstones. Darkened Layer-1 sky. Lowered Armaggecron Minions spawn rates. Corrected Titanium Block having dirt sounds, and some other bugs.
- Spinel 1.1.1 : corrected a major bug randomly destroying blocks in Nether.
- Spinel 1.2 - The Cinnabar Chunk : Added Gabbro and Violet Topaz. Added Roca Berries, Roca Bery Bush. Added crafting recipes for Carmicron Callstone and Citrine blocks. Added Purpamite mob and Chronocron-Violet Boss. made a lot of rebalancings on Roca mobs, notably drops and health. Changed a lot of entries to OreDictionary. Added Big Cinnabar Chunk and Tier 2 Galore Energy, both being useless yet. Added Ruby Shrine structure, and changed some settings about Clathrate Dungeons and Galore Arenas. Lowered Sulfur, Cuprite and Zircon ore spawn rates, while increased Galena, Corundum, Opal, Amethyst and Smoky Quartz. Sphalerite, Sulfur, Phosphorite and Zircon Ores now have Layer-1 variants. Removed a technical block from creative inventory, cleaned the mod from deprecated stuff, rebalanced Layer-1 Superswords, and made a bunch of changes in the Refinery.
Mod development terminated
Reason: switching to real programming
How to install a mod?
If you are looking on how to install modifications made with MCreator, check MCreator's wiki. There you can find detailed instructions of the process. If the mod has special instructions or steps for the installation, make sure to read through the mod page for any details.
Become a member of MCreator's Community and participate in one of the biggest Minecraft modding knowledge base and mod sharing platform in the world. Share your creations by uploading your mod to the community pages, or by posting to forums, by commenting, rating and sharing creations of other users or simply by learning from our Wiki.
Publish mods you made on the community pages
Have you made an awesome mod with our software and you what to share it with other users of MCreator? If you have a user account, you can publish your mods on the MCreator's Community and participate in the mod of the week contest which boosts your mod's popularity, downloads, and its presence on the internet.
What is MCreator?
MCreator is a software used to make Minecraft mods (mod generator) without programming knowledge and is developed by Pylo. It's very simple to use, and its concept is easy to learn. With it, you can make your own mod in minutes! MCreator is a great tool to learn Minecraft computer programming and to learn basic concepts of software programming. Learn more about MCreator.
Donate to MCreator
MCreator is a free project developed by people working on this project in their free time. Help us cover costs of development, support, and servers and show us your support by donating :)