Download modification file< Back to modification page
Download of Mushroom Quest_1.15.2_v2.3.jar for Mushroom Quest should start shortly ...
If the download does not start in a few seconds, click here to manually start download.
Posted by: Rukusu
File description: NEW - Mushroom Quest_v2.3_1.15.2
File size: 3.01 MB
Total download count (all mod files): 354
Version 1.1: WITCH-Y UPDATE
- Added 4 new potions
- Mortar and Pestle, it is used to make the potions in the crafting table.
- 5 new mushrooms
- Witch's Mansion and Witch's Urn, this structure is found in roofed forests and swamps. Inside this structure aren't chests but Witch's Urns that drops randomized potion/ alchemy loot. It does contain common, rare and legendary loot, an example of legendary loot is Dragon's Breath.
- Secret Grotto and Yggdrasil Sapling, the secret grotto generates in birch and regular forests, roofed forests, swamps, and jungles. Within the secret grotto is the Yggdrasil Sapling which is a new organic structure that has a high chance to drop mythical mushrooms and various other special fungi.
- Glowstool, a tall, glowing mushroom used as decoration.
Version 1.2: ACHIEVEMENT UPDATE
- 1 new potion - The Last Resort, only use it if your in a dangerous situation!
- Charm of Blessings, grants regeneration and fire resistance as well as causing pink spines to fall from the sky around you, impaling surrounding enemies.
- Redwood Brier, this structure is found in all taiga biomes and contains the Yggdrasil Sapling along with some other cool decor blocks.
- 4 new mushrooms
- A whole Advancement tree, contains 10 achievements!
Version 1.3: GLOWSHROOM UPDATE
- 1 new weapon - The Glowshroom Bow
- 5 new mushrooms - just because.
- Glowshroom Hollow, this structure is a giant dark oak tree trunk with a secret underground area inside it. It is found in every forest biome except birch. Inside contains all of the glowshroom blocks and some organic structures!
- Whole bunch of new decoration blocks, added multi-colored glowshrooms, glowstool block, and mushroom stem block.
- New organic structure - The Shrump, a small mound of dirt and grass that grows in all forests and plain biomes, contains specific mushroom types.
- 2 new achievements!
Version 1.4: MINOR UPDATE
- Some bug fixes and minor game play improvements.
- 3 new mushrooms - Because I decided every update will add more mushrooms, also they don't have any purpose right now but trust me they will.
- 2 new achievements!
Version 1.5: SPLASH UPDATE
- Necessary bug fixes so that organic structures no longer duplicate themselves upon breaking, now to fairly retrieve the structure you need to right click it.
- Added 3 splash potions!
Version 1.7: SPAWNING UPDATE
- A lot of people mentioned there was a problem with the structure spawning and they were right, the spawning ratio was set way higher than I intended so I fixed it so they spawn more rare now.
- I wanted to try out modeling so I made a new mushroom block and a new mob called the Spore. So originally I wanted to make them both blocks but they turned into big blobs of black and purple as JSON models, however they worked perfectly fine as mob models so they are both actually entities.
- Along with the new models spawning in Mushroom Islands; ferns, and grasses are added to this biome to give it more life!
- This will be the last update before the big v2.0 update!!!
Version 2.0: ADVENTURE UPDATE
- A whole new Mushroom Island Expansion!
- New and re-modeled organic structures!
- New and redone structures/schematics!
- 1 new boss called the Woodlot Reaper!
- Added 16 new mushrooms to collect.
- 17 new blocks and plants.
- 9 new mobs.
- 4 new achievements.
- 2 new tools/weapons
Version 2.1: SHROOMFOLK UPDATE PT.1
- Remodeled the Shroomfolk mob
- Remade the Shroomfolk Village structure
- Added 3 new armor pieces: The Spewshroom Hat (3 variants)
- Added stairs, slabs, fences, and trapdoors for Fungal Planks.
- Adjusted structure spawning
- Adjusted some elements to acknowledge 1.15.2 aspects
Version 2.2: BUGFIX
- Fixed a bug where the Spewshroom Hats would delete any helmet the player was currently wearing.
- Decreased hostile mob spawn rates on the Mushroom Island
- Decreased the drop rates from Shrumps
- Added 2 new mushroom, just because :D
Version 2.3: Knowledge Update
- Increased Mushroom Island structure spawns
- Added 2 new mushrooms
- Added the Mycopedia - A guide to all wild fungi!
- Added Amanita Funglings - they are found in Mushroom Islands and Roofed Forests, and they will follow you when holding their respective mushroom!
How to install a mod?
If you are looking on how to install modifications made with MCreator, check MCreator's wiki. There you can find detailed instructions of the process. If the mod has special instructions or steps for the installation, make sure to read through the mod page for any details.
Become a member of MCreator's Community and participate in one of the biggest Minecraft modding knowledge base and mod sharing platform in the world. Share your creations by uploading your mod to the community pages, or by posting to forums, by commenting, rating and sharing creations of other users or simply by learning from our Wiki.
Publish mods you made on the community pages
Have you made an awesome mod with our software and you what to share it with other users of MCreator? If you have a user account, you can publish your mods on the MCreator's Community and participate in the mod of the week contest which boosts your mod's popularity, downloads, and its presence on the internet.
What is MCreator?
MCreator is a software used to make Minecraft mods (mod generator) without programming knowledge and is developed by Pylo. It's very simple to use, and its concept is easy to learn. With it, you can make your own mod in minutes! MCreator is a great tool to learn Minecraft computer programming and to learn basic concepts of software programming. Learn more about MCreator.
Donate to MCreator
MCreator is a free project developed by people working on this project in their free time. Help us cover costs of development, support, and servers and show us your support by donating :)