Download modification file< Back to modification page
Download of TheElvenForest-1.2.0-1.12.2.jar for The Elven Forest (New Frontiers Update!) should start shortly ...
If the download does not start in a few seconds, click here to manually start download.
Posted by: JAK_the_Cyborg
File description: Home on the Range Update!
File size: 4.01 MB
Total download count (all mod files): 438
1.0.0 - Released
1.0.1 - Added S.O.S Drop to Wither, Fixed certain crafting recipes, Other small changes
1.1.0 - Long Live the Queen Update!
- Added the Spiderling Queen! (Hope you don't have arachnophobia!)
- Changed the drops of the Cursed Corpse
- Added a few new items
- Changed the Elf Chief's Quests
- Added new advancments
1.2.0 - Home on the Range Update!
- Added the Elvenwood Hoe to till Elven Dirt
- Added berry seeds to plant into more berries
- Added Glowleaf and Amberwood planks varients
- Added Glowing Forest elf varient
- Added a few more structures
- Added the Glowite Sword and Glowite Pickaxe
- Spiderling Queen now drops glowing sticks to craft Glowite tools
- Added alternate Elven Forest Key recipe
- Added portal bark recipe
- Moss is now known as "vine" in the ore dictionary
1.3.0 - New Frontiers Update!
- Added the Floating Islands Biome
- Added the Wisp mob
- Added the Alpha Cawron miniboss
- Whenever a boss is killed, everyone in the server now gets the achievement
- Revamped boss achievement mechanics
- Added the Beetle Wing Copter to fly into the sky
- Glowleaf trees now spawn with glowberries
- Added the withering elf
- Added the overworld elven explorer
- Changed the name of the elven explorer
- Fixed bugs with advancements
- Added elven clothing and explorer's cap
- Added achievement for explorer's cap
- Many more features!
-Fixed the version listed in the mod settings
-Decreased the spawn rate of portals
- Revamped the way Moss Minions work
- Renamed the Minion Recapture Rod
How to install a mod?
If you are looking on how to install modifications made with MCreator, check MCreator's wiki. There you can find detailed instructions of the process. If the mod has special instructions or steps for the installation, make sure to read through the mod page for any details.
Become a member of MCreator's Community and participate in one of the biggest Minecraft modding knowledge base and mod sharing platform in the world. Share your creations by uploading your mod to the community pages, or by posting to forums, by commenting, rating and sharing creations of other users or simply by learning from our Wiki.
Publish mods you made on the community pages
Have you made an awesome mod with our software and you what to share it with other users of MCreator? If you have a user account, you can publish your mods on the MCreator's Community and participate in the mod of the week contest which boosts your mod's popularity, downloads, and its presence on the internet.
What is MCreator?
MCreator is a software used to make Minecraft mods (mod generator) without programming knowledge and is developed by Pylo. It's very simple to use, and its concept is easy to learn. With it, you can make your own mod in minutes! MCreator is a great tool to learn Minecraft computer programming and to learn basic concepts of software programming. Learn more about MCreator.
Donate to MCreator
MCreator is a free project developed by people working on this project in their free time. Help us cover costs of development, support, and servers and show us your support by donating :)