Download modification file< Back to modification page
Download of EnhancedVanilla_Snapshot_20w20a-Forge-188.8.131.52.1.63.jar for Enhanced Vanilla should start shortly ...
If the download does not start in a few seconds, click here to manually start download.
Posted by: MarionLOVESKPOP28PH
File description: Enhanced Vanilla - 1.0 Snapshot 20w20a (Forge 184.108.40.206.1.63)
File size: 638.18 KB
Total download count (all mod files): 417
===== Changelog =====
= Added Setts and Variants (Cracked, Mossy, Slabs, Stairs and Walls)
- Setts are blocks mainly used for paths in Medieval Builds.
- Setts are crafted using 4 Stone Bricks in a 2x2 Crafting Grid.
- This Feature was based on a suggestion.
= Added Mud
- Mud Blocks generate in Swamps.
- Mud Blocks drop Mud Balls when broken.
= Added Mud Bricks and Variants (Cracked, Chiseled, Slabs, Stairs and Walls)
- Crafted using 4 Mud Brick
- Mud Brick can be crafted by smelting Mud Balls in a Furnace
= Added Tanbark
- Tanbarks can be used as Fuel
- Tanbarks can be crafted using 2 Stripped Log and 2 Log in a checkerboard pattern.
- This Featured was based on a suggestion.
= Added Dried Wheat
- Dried Wheat can be used to craft Thatches.
- Smelting Wheat in a Furnace will give you Dried Wheat.
= Added Thatch
- It can be Used for Roofing.
- Smelting Hay Bales in a Furnace will give you Thatch.
- Comes in Stairs and Slab Forms
- Crafted using 4 Dried Wheat in a 2x2 Grid.
= Added Charred Nether Bricks
- Crafted using 4 Charred Nether Brick in a Crafting Grid.
- Smelting Nether Brick in a Furnace gives you the Charred Variant.
- Comes in Stairs, Slab, Walls, Fence Forms.
= Added 4 New Flowers (Paeonia, Helianthus, Syringa, and Rose)
- Can be crafted into respective dye colors
- Helianthus generates in the plains biome.
- Paeonia, Syringa, and Roses generate in Forest Biomes.
= Added Soft Sandstone
- A Decoration block atm.
- Crafted with 4 Smooth Sandstone.
= Added Death Cap Mushroom
- Currently unobtainable, it will generate in ruins soon.
- When consumed, it will give the player Strenght and Speed.
- Credits for the Texture which is from the MC Dungeons wiki.
- It can be planted soon with a unique 3d model.
= Flowers are now pottable
= Flowers can now be pollinated by Bees
= Added Tags (finally!!)
= Reduced each Biome Size.
= Added Archer Tower Structure
= Added Chaparral Biome.
- The Chaparral Biome generates with Small Shrubs and Bushes.
- A rare biome.
= Added Recipes for Enchanted Golden Apple, Grass Block, Nametag, Saddle, and Cobwebs. (More Recipes coming soon)**
How to install a mod?
If you are looking on how to install modifications made with MCreator, check MCreator's wiki. There you can find detailed instructions of the process. If the mod has special instructions or steps for the installation, make sure to read through the mod page for any details.
Become a member of MCreator's Community and participate in one of the biggest Minecraft modding knowledge base and mod sharing platform in the world. Share your creations by uploading your mod to the community pages, or by posting to forums, by commenting, rating and sharing creations of other users or simply by learning from our Wiki.
Publish mods you made on the community pages
Have you made an awesome mod with our software and you what to share it with other users of MCreator? If you have a user account, you can publish your mods on the MCreator's Community and participate in the mod of the week contest which boosts your mod's popularity, downloads, and its presence on the internet.
What is MCreator?
MCreator is a software used to make Minecraft mods (mod generator) without programming knowledge and is developed by Pylo. It's very simple to use, and its concept is easy to learn. With it, you can make your own mod in minutes! MCreator is a great tool to learn Minecraft computer programming and to learn basic concepts of software programming. Learn more about MCreator.
Donate to MCreator
MCreator is a free project developed by people working on this project in their free time. Help us cover costs of development, support, and servers and show us your support by donating :)