Download modification file< Back to modification page
Download of PM_Badges_0.7.1.jar for PM Badges should start shortly ...
If the download does not start in a few seconds, click here to manually start download.
The files on the mod pages are uploaded by the community and are not official or affiliated with Pylo in any way. In case of any copyright infringement or suspicious downloads, please let us know as soon as possible on our contact form.
Posted by: WiffPlays
File description: Version 0.7.1 (1.15.2)
File size: 756.53 KB
Total download count (all mod files): 256
Update 0.8.0 Changelog:
- Added the functionality to these badges: Flower Finder, Hammer Throw, Heart Finder, Mega Rush, Money Money, Power Rush, Spin Attack, Spin Smash, Zap Tap.
- Following badges have also been changed: All or Nothing, Close Call, D-Down Jump, D-Down Pound, FP Plus, Happy Flower, Lucky Day, Pretty Lucky
Update 0.7.1 Changelog:
- Updated the Mod to 1.15.2.
Update 0.7.0 Changelog:
- Added the functionality of these badges: D-Down Jump, Ice Power, Mega Jump, Mega Quake, Peekaboo, Power Jump, Power Quake, Quake Hammer, Shrink Stomp.
Update 0.6.0 Changelog:
- Added the functionality of these badges: Close Call, Double Dip, Happy Flower, Happy Heart, I Spy, Lucky Day, Pretty Lucky, Refund, Triple Dip.
- Made some Badge Blocks more rare and more common.
Update 0.5.0 Changelog:
- Added Advancements
- Added the functionality of these badges: All or Nothing, Feeling Fine, FP Plus, HP Drain, HP Plus, S. Jump Charge, S. Smash Charge.
Update 0.4.0 Changelog:
- Added the functionality of these badges: Damage Dodge, Last Stand, Jump Charge, "P-Down, D-Up", "P-Up, D-Down", Smash Charge.
Update 0.3.0 Changelog:
- Added the functionality of these badges: D-Down Pound, Pay-Off, Power Plus, Runaway Pay, Speedy Spin.
- Made some badges more rare.
Update 0.2.0 Changelog:
- Added the functionality of these badges: Attack FX A, Attack FX B, Attack FX C, Attack FX D, Attack FX E, Defend Plus, Fire Shield, Slow Go.
- Added the Badge Block, which generates in the sky and always has one badge inside of it.
How to install a mod?
If you are looking on how to install modifications made with MCreator, check MCreator's wiki. There you can find detailed instructions of the process. If the mod has special instructions or steps for the installation, make sure to read through the mod page for any details.
Become a member of MCreator's Community and participate in one of the biggest Minecraft modding knowledge base and mod sharing platform in the world. Share your creations by uploading your mod to the community pages, or by posting to forums, by commenting, rating and sharing creations of other users or simply by learning from our Wiki.
Publish mods you made on the community pages
Have you made an awesome mod with our software and you what to share it with other users of MCreator? If you have a user account, you can publish your mods on the MCreator's Community and participate in the mod of the week contest which boosts your mod's popularity, downloads, and its presence on the internet.
What is MCreator?
MCreator is a software used to make Minecraft mods (mod generator) without programming knowledge and is developed by Pylo. It's very simple to use, and its concept is easy to learn. With it, you can make your own mod in minutes! MCreator is a great tool to learn Minecraft computer programming and to learn basic concepts of software programming. Learn more about MCreator.
Donate to MCreator
MCreator is a free project developed by people working on this project in their free time. Help us cover costs of development, support, and servers and show us your support by donating :)