Download modification file< Back to modification page
Download of RottenCreatures-1.14.4-0.9.5.jar for Rotten Creatures should start shortly ...
If the download does not start in a few seconds, click here to manually start download.
The files on the mod pages are uploaded by the community and are not official or affiliated with Pylo in any way. In case of any copyright infringement or suspicious downloads, please let us know as soon as possible on our contact form.
Posted by: RPorotos
File description: Rotten Creatures Mod - 0.9.5 Version - Config File, a completely different Immortal and more...
File size: 1.66 MB
Total download count (all mod files): 1894
Differences from Rotten Creatures 0.9.7 (1.14.4):
- Added glowing texture to Burned.
- Burned has knockback resistance if he has low health. However, his crazy form has permanent knockback resistance.
- Mobs can apply effects on other mobs and not just the player.
- Changed spawn parameters from Undead Miner.
Everything else stays the same
- Big Features:
- Added Mod compatibility: Biomes O Plenty, Transverse and Wildnature.
- Changed Loot Parameters: Loot Tables are added to their specific mob and Looting enchant works on Rotten Creatures Mobs.
- Solved server advice from natural entity spawn: "Tried to add entity. But it was marked as removed already". However this message only appear if you use a spawn egg.
- Little Features:
- New Items/Blocks added: Frozen Rotten Flesh, Infernal Rotten Flesh, Treasure Chest and TNT Barrel.
- Added new Mummy Variant: The Ancient Mummy can summon flying beetles.
- Added new entity: Flying Beetle.
- Added new variant from Undead Miner: The Rank M only spawn in Badland biomes and he can drop gold items.
- Added Spanish lenguage.
- Some textures fix.
- Buffed some drops.
This may be the last version available for 1.14.4. I want to move on other Minecraft versions (like 1.15.2 and 1.12.2).
- Big Features:
- New addition: The Config File. Now is possible to change the spawn rate of mobs.
- Immortal has completely changed:
- He applies Channelled Effect when he hits a player.
- If lightning strikes him, his life is restored.
- He can infect/convert zombies.
- Immortal moves randomly when hit.
- He can perform a "dash attack". When this attack ends, his life is restored.
- His drops are completely changed (see description).
- Little Features:
- New Effect added: Channelled.
- New Entity added: Zap. An offspring of Immortal.
- Some mobs names are changed:
- Cold --> Frostbitten.
- Marshied --> Swampy.
- Unsoul Miner --> Undead Miner.
- Inmortal --> Immortal
- New drops added:
- Swampy --> Brown dye.
- Burned --> Magma Cream.
- Mummy (nerf) --> 4 or 5 golden nuggets instead the gold ingot.
- Some mobs spawn rate changed.
- Dead Beard's parameters changed.
- Added new variant to Rotten Eskimo.
- Removed spawners of Eskimo's Wolf that appeared in dungeons.
- Fixed Spawn Eggs from Rotten Eskimo and Dead Beard, now you can spawn them under y=60.
- Changed the textures from Crazy Burned and Obsidian Burned.
- Buffed spawnrate from Mummy and Rotten Eskimo.
- The chance of items drops on death from Rotten Eskimo increased.
- Movement of Obsidian Burned slightly increased.
- Removed spawners of Mummy, Burned, Inmortal and Eskimo that appeared in dungeons.
- Fixed User burning by sunlight to Zombification Effect.
- Buffed Burned fire attack duration.
- Some fixes of water/lava interaction.
- Dead Beard moves a bit slow now when he call for help.
- Update Checker has been added to this mod. Now the mod notificate you when a new update is upload in the "mod" option.
How to install a mod?
If you are looking on how to install modifications made with MCreator, check MCreator's wiki. There you can find detailed instructions of the process. If the mod has special instructions or steps for the installation, make sure to read through the mod page for any details.
Become a member of MCreator's Community and participate in one of the biggest Minecraft modding knowledge base and mod sharing platform in the world. Share your creations by uploading your mod to the community pages, or by posting to forums, by commenting, rating and sharing creations of other users or simply by learning from our Wiki.
Publish mods you made on the community pages
Have you made an awesome mod with our software and you what to share it with other users of MCreator? If you have a user account, you can publish your mods on the MCreator's Community and participate in the mod of the week contest which boosts your mod's popularity, downloads, and its presence on the internet.
What is MCreator?
MCreator is a software used to make Minecraft mods (mod generator) without programming knowledge and is developed by Pylo. It's very simple to use, and its concept is easy to learn. With it, you can make your own mod in minutes! MCreator is a great tool to learn Minecraft computer programming and to learn basic concepts of software programming. Learn more about MCreator.
Donate to MCreator
MCreator is a free project developed by people working on this project in their free time. Help us cover costs of development, support, and servers and show us your support by donating :)