Download modification file< Back to modification page
Download of Silver'sWildMod1.1.5.jar for Silver's Wild Mod should start shortly ...
If the download does not start in a few seconds, click here to manually start download.
Posted by: SilverRalph64
File size: 8.54 MB
Total download count (all mod files): 152
- 1.0: Added everything.
- Added regular Palm Trees that spawn in jungles, warm beaches, and tropical islands.
- Added Coconuts
- Added Coconut Drinks
- Added tussock grass
- Removed buggy test blocks
- Reorganized creative inventory
- Renamed "Fan Palm Leaves" to "Palm Leaves"
- Added crafting recipe for Block of Kelp, and it can be smoked/smelted into Dried Kelp blocks.
- Differentiated the Giant Spruce Taiga and Giant Tree Taiga (vanilla biomes).
- Giant Tree Taiga is a Northern-Californian Redwood forest. Drier than the giant spruce taiga, it features Manzanita bushes.
- Giant Spruce Taiga is based on the Pacific Northwest. Madrona and Alder trees spawn here, as well as spanish moss to mimic lichens. Blackberry bushes and sword ferns spawn here.
- Updated the Temperate Jungle
- This biome is now based off of temperate rainforests in New Zealand rather than the Pacific Northwest. Tree Ferns now spawn here, and several previously-exclusive plants have been moved. Grass now spawns rather than Podzol.
- Maybe a new exclusive mob is coming...?
- Updated tree structures, hopefully leaf decay has been fixed.
- Changed spawning for the Ground Sloth; it should now only spawn in Steppetundra, the Giant Tree Taiga, and Giant Spruce Taiga.
- Elephant Grass has been temporarily disabled until I can create a texture that isn't an eyesore.
1.0.4 - NOTE: THIS BUILD IS INCOMPATIBLE WITH WORLDS FROM PREVIOUS VERSIONS.
- Further differentiated Mega Taiga biomes and temperate jungles
- Added some more behemoth bullet functionality
- Fixed leaf decay bugs; logs are now correctly under the "logs" tag.
- Reorganized creative inventory yet again
- Added the Moa mob
- Added Stripped variants of palm and mangrove logs
- Added Dodo mob
- Moa mob now has sounds and drops feathers
- Fixed minor bugs
- Added Bayou Shacks
- Added mangrove roots that spawn in Lush Swamps and Mangrove Beaches.
- Fixed Moa spawning
- Fixed Dodo model
- Fixed Bone Camp spawn frequencies and made them rarer; fixed their structure as well
- Fixed some Behemoth behavior (MCreator ver. 2020.2)
- Fixed Creative inventory yet again
- Fixed the Bluet Fields biome.
- Lowered Eucalyptus spawn frequency
- Added Saloons
- Added Windmills
- Added Stables
- Added Taiga Shacks
- Added Lava Rock Shrines
- Fixed Moss and Bluet generation
- Fixed Pinas in the creative menu
- Added a new model for Blackberry Bushes
- Added Olives (currently unobtainable in survival)
- Added edible Pitted Olives
- Added Pangolin Scales
- Added Pangolins
- Added Ruins, ruined pillars
- Added Olive tree structures
- Fixed bugs
- Added Venus Flowers
- Added Venus Seeds
- Added venus darts
- Added new biome: Poisonous Forest
- Added Flytrap plants
- Added dead trees
- Added Bramble plants
- Fixed Mangrove Beach biome
- Added functionality for Venus Seeds
- Added the Potion of the Agave Spirit (currently unobtainable in survival). Grants Haste and Nausea.
- Changed texture of Pangolin Scales
- Lava Rock spawns more frequently
- Fixed Scrubland biomes
- Pangolins now attack all arthropod mobs
- Venus Flowers still broken.
- Doedicurus and Ground Sloth mobs are now peaceful (may change to neutral).
- Added Sea Pigs
- Elder Guardians no longer spawn in Open Oceans
- Fixed bugs
- Added loot table support
- Added Woody Vines
- Added banyan trees in all jungle variants
- Fixed Sea Pig and Starfish spawning
- Sea Pigs now follow each other in groups; they also spawn in Deep Ocean biome ravines above obsidian
- Mob spawning in general is fixed
- Reorganized creative inventory
- Added Alpine Mountains biome
- Aspen tree structures generate in Alpine biome
- Added the Snowcap Mountains biome
- Added Wooded Snowcap Mountains
- Added the Yak mob.
- Grass block clumps now generate in Scrubland biomes and Tropical Dry Forests.
- Alpine Mountains now have a higher elevation.
- Fixed Steppetundra mob spawning
- Vanilla plants now generate in the new biomes.
- Berry Bushes now generate in vanilla Mega Taiga biome and its variants.
- Coarse Dirt clumps now generate in Temperate Jungles and Tropical Dry Forest biomes.
- Alternate skins for the following mobs: Starfish, Dodo (once alternate skins are possible)
- Lemurs? (Would have to come with variants)
- Implement the Mola-Mola mob (once aquatic mobs have more support in MCreator)
- Implement the Lush Jungle biome & Giant Jungle Trees (coming soon)
- Alternate leaves & wood for Olive trees?
- Implement Tar Pits
How to install a mod?
If you are looking on how to install modifications made with MCreator, check MCreator's wiki. There you can find detailed instructions of the process. If the mod has special instructions or steps for the installation, make sure to read through the mod page for any details.
Become a member of MCreator's Community and participate in one of the biggest Minecraft modding knowledge base and mod sharing platform in the world. Share your creations by uploading your mod to the community pages, or by posting to forums, by commenting, rating and sharing creations of other users or simply by learning from our Wiki.
Publish mods you made on the community pages
Have you made an awesome mod with our software and you what to share it with other users of MCreator? If you have a user account, you can publish your mods on the MCreator's Community and participate in the mod of the week contest which boosts your mod's popularity, downloads, and its presence on the internet.
What is MCreator?
MCreator is a software used to make Minecraft mods (mod generator) without programming knowledge and is developed by Pylo. It's very simple to use, and its concept is easy to learn. With it, you can make your own mod in minutes! MCreator is a great tool to learn Minecraft computer programming and to learn basic concepts of software programming. Learn more about MCreator.
Donate to MCreator
MCreator is a free project developed by people working on this project in their free time. Help us cover costs of development, support, and servers and show us your support by donating :)