Download modification file< Back to modification page
Download of CCTVCraft_4.0.0_for_1.16.5.jar for CCTV Craft 3 should start shortly ...
If the download does not start in a few seconds, click here to manually start download.
The files on the mod pages are uploaded by the community and are not official or affiliated with Pylo in any way. In case of any copyright infringement or suspicious downloads, please let us know as soon as possible on our contact form.
Posted by: NorthWestTrees
File description: CCTV Craft 3.0.0 for Minecraft 1.16.5
File size: 2.75 MB
Total download count (all mod files): 2091
CCTV Craft | Beta 4.0.0 | Forge [1.16.5 / 36.2.0]
This version is not compatible with 3.0.0
This version no longer uses MMP UUID for permissions.
- Added Camera Block blocks.
- Added Ceiling Camera blocks.
- Added Small Camera blocks.
- Added Monitor blocks.
- Added both item and block tags for all blocks.
- Added on/off states for all blocks, they can be toggled by Sneaking + Right-clicking the block.
- Cameras do not work if they are in the off state.
- Added Remote Floppy Disk item.
- Added Name USB item.
- Name USB can set names to camera that will mask the Remote Floppy Disk display name for the camera when linked.
- Remote Floppy Disks can be right-clicked on cameras to store the cameras data and position so that it can be linked to the monitor.
- Remote Floppy Disks can be added to monitors by right-clicking with the item in the main hand on the monitor.
- Added a creative tab for CCTV Craft.
- Added all cameras, monitor, floppy disks, and usbs to the creative tab.
- Added crafting recipes for Naming USB, Remote Floppy Disk, All Cameras, and the Monitor.
- Added a recipe unlocking system so players can unlock recipes once they have a item in their inventories.
- Recipe crafting items now use tags.
- Added key binds for zooming in and out when viewing cameras. Default is "W" for zooming in and "S" for zooming out.
- Added key binds for cycling between cameras when viewing cameras. Default is "A" for pervious and "D" for next.
- Added key binds for changing mods when viewing cameras. Default is "M".
- Added key binds for exiting camera view mode. Default mode is "X".
- Added based overlay for the camera view mode.
- Added vignette overlay based on the distance of the connected camera.
- Added night vision overlay for when night-vision mode is active.
- The base overlay is now animated.
- Added Monitor GUI screens (Main Menu, Connections, Naming)
- Added Name USB GUI screen.
- Added support for viewing cameras
- Added support for keeping track of who places blocks using the NBT variable "Owner" and the players display name.
- Cameras now have view positions.
- Cameras and monitors can now be toggled on/off.
- Camera slots can be named but do not hold any particular use at this point in time.
- Fixed a crash when a monitor was exploded when the player was viewing the camera causing the player to not be able to rejoin the world.
- Fixed night vision mode flickering due to a potion duration issue.
CCTV Craft | Beta 3.0.0 | Forge [1.14.4 / 28.2.16] & [1.15.2 / 31.2.0]
This version is not compatible with 1.0.0
This mod now requires my MMP UUID client mod for permissions!
- Remade the entire mod mechanics.
- Viewing is now through spectator mode.
- Cameras and monitors can now be made private or public.
- You can now link cameras using the remote floppy.
- You can now change permissions with the security floppy.
- You can now remove cameras from monitors using the action floppy
- You can now remove blocks using the action floppy.
- Monitors can now store up to six cameras at a time.
- Cameras and monitors can't be destroyed by survival/adventure players.
- Cameras can be connected to monitors up to 5120 blocks away.
- View mode now has a filter over the screen.
- Filter blur now varies depending on the distance of the camera.
- Cameras that are private can't be viewed by other people but by the owner of them.
- Monitors that are private can't be used by other people but by the owner of them.
- Added support / ported to 1.14.4.
CCTV Craft | Beta 1.1.0 | Forge 1.14.4 / 28.2.16
- Added | Vyper Camera 1900 Camera View Overlay
- Texture | Silico Cobalt Chip has been re-textured!
- Bug Fix | "F5 Bug" due to using the wrong NBT element. (The same issue as the "Camera Pitch Bug")
- Bug Fix | Potential exploit from Spectator Now uses adventure with potion effects of invisibility.
- Bug Fix | "Variable Names" all variables now use "cctvcraft" before their tag or name so it's more compatible with mods.
CCTV Craft | Beta 1.0.0 | Forge 1.14.4 / 28.2.3
- Added | Silico Wireless Receiver (Crafting Item)
- Added | Silico Cobalt Chip (Lowest Tier Crafting Item)
- Added | Centro Monitor 2000 (Lowest Tier Monitor)
- Added | Vyper Camera 1900 (Lowest Tier Camera)
- Added | Viewing Mechanics to the camera and support for future cameras and monitors.
- Added | Key binds to move the camera and point the direction to view the camera.
How to install a mod?
If you are looking on how to install modifications made with MCreator, check MCreator's wiki. There you can find detailed instructions of the process. If the mod has special instructions or steps for the installation, make sure to read through the mod page for any details.
Become a member of MCreator's Community and participate in one of the biggest Minecraft modding knowledge base and mod sharing platform in the world. Share your creations by uploading your mod to the community pages, or by posting to forums, by commenting, rating and sharing creations of other users or simply by learning from our Wiki.
Publish mods you made on the community pages
Have you made an awesome mod with our software and you what to share it with other users of MCreator? If you have a user account, you can publish your mods on the MCreator's Community and participate in the mod of the week contest which boosts your mod's popularity, downloads, and its presence on the internet.
What is MCreator?
MCreator is a software used to make Minecraft mods (mod generator) without programming knowledge and is developed by Pylo. It's very simple to use, and its concept is easy to learn. With it, you can make your own mod in minutes! MCreator is a great tool to learn Minecraft computer programming and to learn basic concepts of software programming. Learn more about MCreator.
Donate to MCreator
MCreator is a free project developed by people working on this project in their free time. Help us cover costs of development, support, and servers and show us your support by donating :)