Download modification file< Back to modification page
Download of CCTV_Craft_3-0-0_MC_1-15-2.jar for CCTV Craft 3 should start shortly ...
If the download does not start in a few seconds, click here to manually start download.
The files on the mod pages are uploaded by the community and are not official or affiliated with Pylo in any way. In case of any copyright infringement or suspicious downloads, please let us know as soon as possible on our contact form.
Posted by: NorthWestTrees Gaming
File description: CCTV Craft 3.0.0 for Minecraft 1.15.2
File size: 5.27 MB
Total download count (all mod files): 1386
CCTV Craft | Beta 3.0.0 | Forge [1.14.4 / 28.2.16] & [1.15.2 / 31.2.0]
This version is not compatible with 1.0.0
This mod now requires my MMP UUID client mod for permissions!
- Remade the entire mod mechanics.
- Viewing is now through spectator mode.
- Cameras and monitors can now be made private or public.
- You can now link cameras using the remote floppy.
- You can now change permissions with the security floppy.
- You can now remove cameras from monitors using the action floppy
- You can now remove blocks using the action floppy.
- Monitors can now store up to six cameras at a time.
- Cameras and monitors can't be destroyed by survival/adventure players.
- Cameras can be connected to monitors up to 5120 blocks away.
- View mode now has a filter over the screen.
- Filter blur now varies depending on the distance of the camera.
- Cameras that are private can't be viewed by other people but by the owner of them.
- Monitors that are private can't be used by other people but by the owner of them.
- Added support / ported to 1.14.4.
CCTV Craft | Beta 1.1.0 | Forge 1.14.4 / 28.2.16
- Added | Vyper Camera 1900 Camera View Overlay
- Texture | Silico Cobalt Chip has been re-textured!
- Bug Fix | "F5 Bug" due to using the wrong NBT element. (The same issue as the "Camera Pitch Bug")
- Bug Fix | Potential exploit from Spectator Now uses adventure with potion effects of invisibility.
- Bug Fix | "Variable Names" all variables now use "cctvcraft" before their tag or name so it's more compatible with mods.
CCTV Craft | Beta 1.0.0 | Forge 1.14.4 / 28.2.3
- Added | Silico Wireless Receiver (Crafting Item)
- Added | Silico Cobalt Chip (Lowest Tier Crafting Item)
- Added | Centro Monitor 2000 (Lowest Tier Monitor)
- Added | Vyper Camera 1900 (Lowest Tier Camera)
- Added | Viewing Mechanics to the camera and support for future cameras and monitors.
- Added | Key binds to move the camera and point the direction to view the camera.
How to install a mod?
If you are looking on how to install modifications made with MCreator, check MCreator's wiki. There you can find detailed instructions of the process. If the mod has special instructions or steps for the installation, make sure to read through the mod page for any details.
Become a member of MCreator's Community and participate in one of the biggest Minecraft modding knowledge base and mod sharing platform in the world. Share your creations by uploading your mod to the community pages, or by posting to forums, by commenting, rating and sharing creations of other users or simply by learning from our Wiki.
Publish mods you made on the community pages
Have you made an awesome mod with our software and you what to share it with other users of MCreator? If you have a user account, you can publish your mods on the MCreator's Community and participate in the mod of the week contest which boosts your mod's popularity, downloads, and its presence on the internet.
What is MCreator?
MCreator is a software used to make Minecraft mods (mod generator) without programming knowledge and is developed by Pylo. It's very simple to use, and its concept is easy to learn. With it, you can make your own mod in minutes! MCreator is a great tool to learn Minecraft computer programming and to learn basic concepts of software programming. Learn more about MCreator.
Donate to MCreator
MCreator is a free project developed by people working on this project in their free time. Help us cover costs of development, support, and servers and show us your support by donating :)