Download modification file< Back to modification page
Download of Cutecore 1.3.zip for Cutecore should start shortly ...
If the download does not start in a few seconds, click here to manually start download.
The files on the mod pages are uploaded by the community and are not official or affiliated with Pylo in any way. In case of any copyright infringement or suspicious downloads, please let us know as soon as possible on our contact form.
Posted by: ed1c24
File description: major update!
File size: 19.08 MB
Total download count (all mod files): 556
1.1 update patch notes:
- Fixed a bug where custom tree leaves did not properly decay during certain intervals.
- Fixed a bug involving lemon leaves incorrectly dropping themselves without shears.
- Fixed an issue involving certain structures spawning incorrectly in Pink Beach biomes.
- Re-did code for custom log stripping to be less user intensive.
- Added a new painting ("Bubblegum") by Qamar I missed in the original release
1.2 update patch notes:
- Fixed a bug where cherry saplings would sometimes disappear when given bone meal
- Fixed a bug where saplings would float if the block below them was removed
1.3 update patch notes:
- Fixed several bugs regarding cakes
- Fixed several sound related bugs
- Fixed some issues regarding pink sandstone
- Fixed a bug with strawberry bushes not growing correctly and not dropping when the block below them was destroyed
- Fixed a bug regarding mining certain ores
- Two block tall flowers can be replicated using bonemeal
- Changed recipe for stained cherry planks to be more like vanilla recipes
- Balance changes were made regarding the magic mirror, heart wand, and cupid's bow including a cooldown
- Changed generation and spawn rates on certain things
- Mooberry cows can now be sheared to turn them into regular cows
- Multiplayer is still untested but possibly may be more stable now
- Saplings will not drop from trees during natural decay
- Bookshelf and barrel variants for all the wood types added by the mod
- Marshmallows can be roasted on campfires and Marshmallow blocks can be lit with a flint and steel to create a roasted Marshmallow block
- S’mores can be crafted from roasted marshmallows chocolate and wheat
- Chocolate covered strawberries can be crafted from strawberries and chocolate
- Fairies and Pixies will spawn in Wisteria Forest biomes
- Fairy dust can be gotten by either slaying fairies or right clicking them (“trading”) with ForgetMeNots
- New fairy lamp light source blocks made from fairy dust that can be dyed any of the 16 colors
- Several species of butterfly will spawn across a multitude of biomes
- New net item will allow you to capture and relocate butterflies
- Snail mob. It is a cute little snail :)
- Seashells will spawn on beaches
- Shell shards gotten from seashells and snails can be used to craft nautilus shells
- Sandcastle blocks in all variations of sand
How to install a mod?
If you are looking on how to install modifications made with MCreator, check MCreator's wiki. There you can find detailed instructions of the process. If the mod has special instructions or steps for the installation, make sure to read through the mod page for any details.
Become a member of MCreator's Community and participate in one of the biggest Minecraft modding knowledge base and mod sharing platform in the world. Share your creations by uploading your mod to the community pages, or by posting to forums, by commenting, rating and sharing creations of other users or simply by learning from our Wiki.
Publish mods you made on the community pages
Have you made an awesome mod with our software and you what to share it with other users of MCreator? If you have a user account, you can publish your mods on the MCreator's Community and participate in the mod of the week contest which boosts your mod's popularity, downloads, and its presence on the internet.
What is MCreator?
MCreator is a software used to make Minecraft mods (mod generator) without programming knowledge and is developed by Pylo. It's very simple to use, and its concept is easy to learn. With it, you can make your own mod in minutes! MCreator is a great tool to learn Minecraft computer programming and to learn basic concepts of software programming. Learn more about MCreator.
Donate to MCreator
MCreator is a free project developed by people working on this project in their free time. Help us cover costs of development, support, and servers and show us your support by donating :)