Download modification file< Back to modification page
Download of OddWaterMobs[1.16.5]_1.5.0.jar for Odd Water Mobs should start shortly ...
If the download does not start in a few seconds, click here to manually start download.
The files on the mod pages are uploaded by the community and are not official or affiliated with Pylo in any way. In case of any copyright infringement or suspicious downloads, please let us know as soon as possible on our contact form.
Posted by: TegusTalpan
File description: For Minecraft Forge 1.16.5
File size: 8.01 MB
Total download count (all mod files): 572
· Added squat lobsters (7 variants) and squat lobster buckets.
· Added sea pigs, sea pig buckets, and a new poison protection effect and potions, including custom particles.
· Added 3 more variants to the deep sea fish (11 total).
· Added hydrothermal vents with custom particles and sounds.
· Added a new painting.
· Added new trades to the fisherman villager.
· Added a new advancement and removed the Responsible Parenthood one due to bugs (12 total).
· Fixed the spider crab not spawning.
· Fixed the isopod AI so now they can move on land.
· Fixed the coelacanth spawn rate, now they only spawn in deep ocean dunes when it's raining (still very rare).
· Tweaked the baby spider crab model.
· Changed the way the advancements appear on the menu.
· Removed the background music that would play on deep ocean dunes due to errors.
· Fixed a typo regarding the alpha mudskipper.
· Reduced the saturation the foods would give you to normal amounts.
· Added deep sea fish and deep sea fish buckets (8 variants).
· Added the alpha mudskipper and a new way to get fins.
· Added anemones which can poison you and other entities but not water creatures.
· Added custom particles for spider crab eggs (and they look really nice!).
·Added a new texture and animation for the spider crabs.
·Added a hunger system where mobs will hunt for prey after 8 minutes or so.
· Made a whole rework of the coelacanth mob, including a new model, texture, animations and ai.
· Fixed the crazy spawn rates.
· Fixed the crashing server bug caused by breeding spider crabs.
· Fixed the mudskipping potion, now the tooltip shows info about the effects.
· Fixed most of the generation bugs in the deep sea dunes.
· Fixed the tube worms issues.
· Fixed the replaceable bioluminescent block.
· Fixed a typo on the music disc bathysphere.
· Fixed the bug where fish would suffocate to death if touching a ceiling.
· Fixed the bug where spider crabs would stay static on land.
· Reduced the size of the songs in the mod, making it almost half its size.
· Adjusted the volume of the music discs.
· Changed the spawn of the spider crabs to cold biomes to better reflect the real life counterpart.
· Organized the translation files.
· Organized the creative tab order.
· Removed the Responsible Parenting advancement.
·Fish dont keep their names when bucketed.
How to install a mod?
If you are looking on how to install modifications made with MCreator, check MCreator's wiki. There you can find detailed instructions of the process. If the mod has special instructions or steps for the installation, make sure to read through the mod page for any details.
Become a member of MCreator's Community and participate in one of the biggest Minecraft modding knowledge base and mod sharing platform in the world. Share your creations by uploading your mod to the community pages, or by posting to forums, by commenting, rating and sharing creations of other users or simply by learning from our Wiki.
Publish mods you made on the community pages
Have you made an awesome mod with our software and you what to share it with other users of MCreator? If you have a user account, you can publish your mods on the MCreator's Community and participate in the mod of the week contest which boosts your mod's popularity, downloads, and its presence on the internet.
What is MCreator?
MCreator is a software used to make Minecraft mods (mod generator) without programming knowledge and is developed by Pylo. It's very simple to use, and its concept is easy to learn. With it, you can make your own mod in minutes! MCreator is a great tool to learn Minecraft computer programming and to learn basic concepts of software programming. Learn more about MCreator.
Donate to MCreator
MCreator is a free project developed by people working on this project in their free time. Help us cover costs of development, support, and servers and show us your support by donating :)