Download modification file< Back to modification page
Download of The Arcaneum 1.0.7.jar for The Arcaneum should start shortly ...
If the download does not start in a few seconds, click here to manually start download.
The files on the mod pages are uploaded by the community and are not official or affiliated with Pylo in any way. In case of any copyright infringement or suspicious downloads, please let us know as soon as possible on our contact form.
Posted by: TotalBlacksmith
File size: 5.74 MB
Total download count (all mod files): 373
The Arcaneum 1.0.6
- Removed text messages that displayed when defeating certain bosses.
- Fixed a glitch where The Sentinel would fail to target players.
- Fixed a glitch where The Mesmerizer caused heavy lag on servers.
- Added a sound to the Hunting Horn (It sounds pretty awesome)
- Added a new Sorcerer spell in which he summons Goliaths.
The Arcaneum 1.0.7
- Balanced Luminescent Armor.
- Changed the icon for the "Bleeding" potion effect.
- Added a new ability to The Sentinel in which he can infect the player, causing them to take damage and eventually have a Giant Bug burst out of them!
The Arcaneum 1.0.8
- Added a poison acid attack to Giant Spitters.
- Added the Sacred Sigil.
- Added the Chaos Altar.
- Changed the rarity of the Hunting horn from Epic to Uncommon.
- The Spinosaurus can only spawn in the plains biome now.
- Changed Valor Knight and Valor Warrior Ai, both will now attack basic mobs as well as players.
- Altered Valor Dragons Loot Table.
- Improved Hit boxes for The Sorcerer, Grukclu, Lava Golem, and Stone Giant.
The Arcaneum 1.0.9
- Added Skull Masu, a new form that Masu takes after being defeated.
- Added the Hunter Horn Blower, A new enemy that buffs the Hunter Chief and his allies with strength.
- New Spinosaurus Model
- Changed The Sorcerer's model.
- The Barrens biome is now x2 as rare.
- Grucklu health changed from 50-30
- Snakoth health changed from 50-25
- Abomination health changed from 300-200
- Corrupt Horror health changed from 20-15
- Underground Structures are now x4 as rare (This does not include the Eyeclops's Dungeon)
- Fixed a bug in which DUMMY blocks were "crashing" the game
How to install a mod?
If you are looking on how to install modifications made with MCreator, check MCreator's wiki. There you can find detailed instructions of the process. If the mod has special instructions or steps for the installation, make sure to read through the mod page for any details.
Become a member of MCreator's Community and participate in one of the biggest Minecraft modding knowledge base and mod sharing platform in the world. Share your creations by uploading your mod to the community pages, or by posting to forums, by commenting, rating and sharing creations of other users or simply by learning from our Wiki.
Publish mods you made on the community pages
Have you made an awesome mod with our software and you what to share it with other users of MCreator? If you have a user account, you can publish your mods on the MCreator's Community and participate in the mod of the week contest which boosts your mod's popularity, downloads, and its presence on the internet.
What is MCreator?
MCreator is a software used to make Minecraft mods (mod generator) without programming knowledge and is developed by Pylo. It's very simple to use, and its concept is easy to learn. With it, you can make your own mod in minutes! MCreator is a great tool to learn Minecraft computer programming and to learn basic concepts of software programming. Learn more about MCreator.
Donate to MCreator
MCreator is a free project developed by people working on this project in their free time. Help us cover costs of development, support, and servers and show us your support by donating :)