Download modification file< Back to modification page
Download of The Arcaneum 1.12.jar for The Arcaneum should start shortly ...
If the download does not start in a few seconds, click here to manually start download.
The files on the mod pages are uploaded by the community and are not official or affiliated with Pylo in any way. In case of any copyright infringement or suspicious downloads, please let us know as soon as possible on our contact form.
Posted by: TotalBlacksmith
File size: 7.75 MB
Total download count (all mod files): 656
The Arcaneum 1.0.6
- Removed text messages that displayed when defeating certain bosses.
- Fixed a glitch where The Sentinel would fail to target players.
- Fixed a glitch where The Mesmerizer caused heavy lag on servers.
- Added a sound to the Hunting Horn (It sounds pretty awesome)
- Added a new Sorcerer spell in which he summons Goliaths.
The Arcaneum 1.0.7
- Balanced Luminescent Armor.
- Changed the icon for the "Bleeding" potion effect.
- Added a new ability to The Sentinel in which he can infect the player, causing them to take damage and eventually have a Giant Bug burst out of them!
The Arcaneum 1.0.8
- Added a poison acid attack to Giant Spitters.
- Added the Sacred Sigil.
- Added the Chaos Altar.
- Changed the rarity of the Hunting horn from Epic to Uncommon.
- The Spinosaurus can only spawn in the plains biome now.
- Changed Valor Knight and Valor Warrior Ai, both will now attack basic mobs as well as players.
- Altered Valor Dragons Loot Table.
- Improved Hit boxes for The Sorcerer, Grukclu, Lava Golem, and Stone Giant.
The Arcaneum 1.0.9
- Added Skull Masu, a new form that Masu takes after being defeated.
- Added the Hunter Horn Blower, A new enemy that buffs the Hunter Chief and his allies with strength.
- New Spinosaurus Model
- Changed The Sorcerer's model.
- The Barrens biome is now x2 as rare.
- Grucklu health changed from 50-30
- Snakoth health changed from 50-25
- Abomination health changed from 300-200
- Corrupt Horror health changed from 20-15
- Underground Structures are now x4 as rare (This does not include the Eyeclops's Dungeon)
- Fixed a bug in which DUMMY blocks were "crashing" the game
The Arcaneum 1.10
- Improved nearly every item and block texture.
- Added The Creator, The Final Boss.
- Added 6 new unique spells to The Creator’s arsenal. (Fireball, Summon Demon, Lightning Storm, Fire Tornado, Life Drain, and Blackhole.)
- Added 3 new spells to The Sorcerer. (Shadow Blast, Darkness Come, Explosion of Chaos.)
- Added a new spell to The Emperor of Shadows. (Dusk Shockwave)
- Added a new spell to the Valor Knight mob. (Blinding Light)
- Added the Tyrant, a massive animal that spawns in swamp and taiga biomes.
- Made the Spinosaurus tameable.
- Added 12 new sigils. (Items used to represent the bosses in The Arcaneum.)
- Added 11 new achievements.
- Updated the look of The Barrens biome.
- Added a new structure in which you summon The Creator (Found in The Barrens.)
- Added new Fusion Table block, a block used to fuse all of the sigils together to create the Sacred Sigil, the item used to summon The Creator.
- Added new death effects for The Sorcerer, Masu, Emperor of Shadows, and The Creator.
- Added a slight delay before the summoning of Rock Lord. (No more Rock Lord jumpscares.)
- Added a slight delay to the Maniac’s bomb explosion.
- Added new Fleshy Eyeball, an item used to tame a Spinosaurus.
- Added a new creative tab for The Arcaneum.
- Changed the mods namespace from “test” to “the_arcaneum”
- Changed the name of “Grungle Meat” to “Cooked Grungle”
- Changed the name of “Raw Grungle Meat” to “Raw Grungle”
- Changed saturation levels for Cooked Grungle
- Changed Enhanced Bug Armor recipes.
- Minor model changes to Emperor of Shadows.
- Minor animation changes to Emperor of Shadows.
- Minor model changes to Rock Lord.
- Changed the health of Goliath from 500-100
- Changed the health of Giant Centipede from 60-20
- Changed the health of Lava Golem from 400-150
- Changed the health of Stone Giant from 200-100
- Changed Emperor of Shadows attack damage from 17-18
- Removed the “Daipi”
- Removed The Sorcerer’s ability to summon Goliaths (The Creator now has this ability.)
The Arcaneum 1.12
- New textures for Luminescent Sword, Pickaxe, Axe, Shovel, Hoe, Helmet, Chest plate, Leggings, and Boots.
- Added the Malevolent Blade.
- Added Deactivated Conglomerate.
- Added the ability to consume Flesh Essence, providing 5 hunger points, as well as a short strength buff.
- New texture for Sleep Paralysis Demon.
- Fixed various instances of texture bleeding on The Sentinel.
- Removed Boss Bar for Spinosaurus (Too annoying)
- Balanced armor values for Bug Armor, Ruby Armor, Enhanced Bug Armor, Luminescent Armor.
- Balanced damage values for Ruby Tools and Luminescent Tools.
- Balanced damage for Mace of Death.
- Reduced attack knock back of Eyeclops.
- Reduced movement speed of Eyeclops.
- Reduced movement speed of Wheel of Flesh.
- Reduced Lava Golem attack knock back from 4-2.5
- Reduced Abomination attack damage from 6-5
- Reduced Spinosaurus attack damage from 7-6
- Reduced Succubus health from 80-40
- Reduced Abomination health from 200-100
The Arcaneum 1.13
The Barrens Update
- Completely revamped the generation of The Barrens biome.
- Added 6 new unique plants that generate in The Barrens. (Zombushroom, Redcell Mushroom, Diabolical Reed, Blight Berry Bush, Vermilion Fern, Bulber)
- Added a new mob, the Soilclaw.
- Added a new structure called The Barrens Vault, a vault that can potentially hold rare loot exclusive to The Barrens.
- Added the Malignant Key, the item required to open the vault.
- Added a new type of wood, Barrens Wood.
- Added a new late game weapon, The Diabolical Axe.
- Added a new weapon called the Corruption Sword.
- Added a new item called Calamitous Sack, a rare sack that can be used to store your items.
- Added a new ranged weapon called Skin Balls.
- Added a new block called Block of Shadowplasm.
- Added a new block called Block of Light Essence.
- Added a new block called Corrupt Bedrock.
- Added Blight Berries, a new food source that grows on bushes in The Barrens.
- Added Light Infused Apple and Enchanted Light Infused Apple.
- Added Soilclaw Skin.
- Added Gruk.
- Added Grukclu Organ.
- Added Fairy Wings.
- Added a new achievement called Surgery.
- Added a new attack for Emperor of Shadows, Shadow Prison.
- Added a new attack for The Sentinel, Infest.
- Added a new attack for The Sentinel, Acid Spray.
- Added a new attack for The Creator, Purge.
- Added a new attack for Masu, Light Blast.
- Added a new attack for Skull Masu, Light Explosion.
- Changed The Sorcerers Model.
- Changed the Grungles model.
- Fixed a glitch where the Barrens was too common.
- Fixed the Snakoth being passive toward players.
- Fixed a glitch where structures would spawn in the ocean.
- Fixed a glitch in which messages meant for the player were being sent to every player. (Really annoying on servers)
- Fixed a glitch where the Cactus Guardian would not despawn.
- Fixed a glitch where the game would crash when The Creator casted Lightning Storm.
- Fixed a glitch where the Baby Cactus would spawn underground.
- Improved the textures for the following items, Sentinel Remains, Bug Parts, Raw Tyrant, Cooked Tyrant.
- Balanced Ruby Armor. (Same values as diamond armor)
- Changed the Goliath Edge's attack damage from 16-7.5
- Increased the Cactus Javelin's Ranged attack damage from 30-35
- Added a cool down to the Corruption Staff.
- Removed the Shadow Realm dimension. (Warning, if you have items in this dimension, please take them out before updating to 1.13)
- Removed Shadow Wood.
- Removed The Creators Fire Tornado spell.
How to install a mod?
If you are looking on how to install modifications made with MCreator, check MCreator's wiki. There you can find detailed instructions of the process. If the mod has special instructions or steps for the installation, make sure to read through the mod page for any details.
Become a member of MCreator's Community and participate in one of the biggest Minecraft modding knowledge base and mod sharing platform in the world. Share your creations by uploading your mod to the community pages, or by posting to forums, by commenting, rating and sharing creations of other users or simply by learning from our Wiki.
Publish mods you made on the community pages
Have you made an awesome mod with our software and you what to share it with other users of MCreator? If you have a user account, you can publish your mods on the MCreator's Community and participate in the mod of the week contest which boosts your mod's popularity, downloads, and its presence on the internet.
What is MCreator?
MCreator is a software used to make Minecraft mods (mod generator) without programming knowledge and is developed by Pylo. It's very simple to use, and its concept is easy to learn. With it, you can make your own mod in minutes! MCreator is a great tool to learn Minecraft computer programming and to learn basic concepts of software programming. Learn more about MCreator.
Donate to MCreator
MCreator is a free project developed by people working on this project in their free time. Help us cover costs of development, support, and servers and show us your support by donating :)