Download modification file< Back to modification page
Download of DUMMYFILE.jar for Caves of Cobalt should start shortly ...
If the download does not start in a few seconds, click here to manually start download.
The files on the mod pages are uploaded by the community and are not official or affiliated with Pylo in any way. In case of any copyright infringement or suspicious downloads, please let us know as soon as possible on our contact form.
Posted by: rmsandegs
File description: DON'T DOWNLOAD THIS. This is a dummy file because the real one is too large. The actual mod is linked at the bottom of the post.
File size: 1014 bytes
Total download count (all mod files): 137
- [Bugfix] Marigold patches can no longer break Bedrock when generating
- !!! [Bugfix] Watchers now properly spawn in caves
- Adjusted the attributes of socketed Golden gear (such as damage, mining speed, harvest level, etc) to be more balanced and worthwhile compared to Vanilla alternatives
- Fixed erroneous spelling: Sulphur -> Sulfur (applies to IDs, meaning Sulfur items and ores might be deleted from old worlds)
- !!! All Golden items (armor, tools, etc.) can now be repaired with their respective gems
- Changed minimum spawn height of Flawed Topaz ore from y=10 to y=40
- Updated texture of Flawed Topaz Ore
- Fixed incorrect description for Amethyst Hoe
- Updated textures for Tunnelhide Armor items
- !!! Removed Flawed Topaz from the Jeweling system
- Flawed Topaz will now be used to repair Radiant Topaz items.
- Decreased time taken to eat a Hellberry from 1s to 0.6s (20 to 12 ticks)
- Updated texture of Apple of Eden
- Removed Instant Damage from the Apple of Eden's effects
- Reduced drop rate of multiple Hellberries from a Hellberry Bush from 50% to 30%
- !!! New set bonus for Shroomium Armor: Melee attackers are given the Spores effect
- Tome of Projection now has a crafting recipe
- Sapphire tools now give a small amount of XP when mining their respective blocks
- !!! Made generation of Mushroom Mires biomes more unique & improved generation performance
- Much larger height scale (taller hills & lower base level) & more intricate overall shape
- Biomes now take ~0.5 - 1.5 seconds to generate instead of the previous ~4 - 6 seconds (much fewer lighting updates)
- Increased the duration of Potions (Vials):
- Normal: 5:00 (from 3:00)
- Long: 9:00 (from 6:00)
- Strong: 4:00 (from 3:00)
- Watchers now strafe when shooting at the player instead of sitting still (like Skeletons)
- Removed Tiki Torches from Overgrown Ruins
How to install a mod?
If you are looking on how to install modifications made with MCreator, check MCreator's wiki. There you can find detailed instructions of the process. If the mod has special instructions or steps for the installation, make sure to read through the mod page for any details.
Become a member of MCreator's Community and participate in one of the biggest Minecraft modding knowledge base and mod sharing platform in the world. Share your creations by uploading your mod to the community pages, or by posting to forums, by commenting, rating and sharing creations of other users or simply by learning from our Wiki.
Publish mods you made on the community pages
Have you made an awesome mod with our software and you what to share it with other users of MCreator? If you have a user account, you can publish your mods on the MCreator's Community and participate in the mod of the week contest which boosts your mod's popularity, downloads, and its presence on the internet.
What is MCreator?
MCreator is a software used to make Minecraft mods (mod generator) without programming knowledge and is developed by Pylo. It's very simple to use, and its concept is easy to learn. With it, you can make your own mod in minutes! MCreator is a great tool to learn Minecraft computer programming and to learn basic concepts of software programming. Learn more about MCreator.
Donate to MCreator
MCreator is a free project developed by people working on this project in their free time. Help us cover costs of development, support, and servers and show us your support by donating :)