New BIG update of MCreator is out. Even thought it's big, you should probably update your mods without loosing them without problems. What's so BIG? First of all, now MCreator makes only ONE file for ALL mods! Also, you now can provide details about your mod that will be listed in client in mods section. Also, biome colors were added, some cool events, improved error explanation and more. Click Read more to see changelog and more!
I will cite me (I already said this on previous update):
This update is just one of the great updates that are coming! We have already added some new great feautures, but a lot of them is still waiting to be done. Check this website and Bugs list periodicaly and make sure that you won't miss new updates with dimensions, GUI's and more!
Bugs fixed in this update:
- Exporting isn't working
- Java JDK version error message
- Version ID is wrong
- Sometimes block was impossible to place
New things that were added:
- All mods in one file
- Better mod exporting
- mcmod.info forge file support
- You can select wich mods do you want to export
- Mod explanatinons/descriptions
- If mod has errors it it colored red in mods list so you know wich one you need to remove or fix
- Custom biome air, grass, foliage and water colors
- Switch dimension event
- Teleport event
- Event conditions support added (BETA)
You can see how colored biomes look in picture of this article. Click HERE to download it.