Mcreator 1.2.7 [1.5.2] is out!

Published by Klemen on Sat, 06/15/2013 - 16:11
MCreator 1.2.7

New BIG update of MCreator is out. Even thought it's big, you should probably update your mods without loosing them without problems. What's so BIG? First of all, now MCreator makes only ONE file for ALL mods! Also, you now can provide details about your mod that will be listed in client in mods section. Also, biome colors were added, some cool events, improved error explanation and more. Click Read more to see changelog and more!

I will cite me (I already said this on previous update):

This update is just one of the great updates that are coming! We have already added some new great feautures, but a lot of them is still waiting to be done. Check this website and Bugs list periodicaly and make sure that you won't miss new updates with dimensions, GUI's and more!

Bugs fixed in this update:

• Exporting isn't working
  • Java JDK version error message
  • Version ID is wrong
  • Sometimes block was impossible to place

New things that were added:

• All mods in one file
  • Better mod exporting
  • mcmod.info forge file support
  • You can select wich mods do you want to export
  • Mod explanatinons/descriptions
  • If mod has errors it it colored red in mods list so you know wich one you need to remove or fix
  • Custom biome air, grass, foliage and water colors
  • Switch dimension event
  • Teleport event
  • Event conditions support added (BETA)

You can see how colored biomes look in picture of this article. Click HERE to download it.

Comments

Submitted by 10mas on Sat, 06/15/2013 - 17:33

This is the best update I RECOMMEND IT

[Mobs]
* Mobs can hold items
* Mobs can have rare drops
* Mobs can where armor
* Mobs can shoot Arrows
[Dimensions]
* Adding Dimensions
* Turning Blocks Into Portal Blocks
* Adding Portal Form Adding
* Putting Biome in Dimensions
[Blocks]
* Custom Models for blocks

Hello! What is the advantages of logging MCreator? Goodbye :D

1. When creating a Block, The block wont appear until another block has been created, and the cycle continues
2. When selected a modded drop created for a certain block it will be a Stone block instead of the Item you choosed

Submitted by willsaber on Sat, 06/15/2013 - 20:24

Are the bugs with custom mob models fixed? Because mine always end up being a floating cube.

Submitted by xFoon on Sat, 06/15/2013 - 21:18

When I copy my MCP folder and User folder from old update to this one everything works fine. When exporting it gives me an error and tells me to delete the mod I just made (just like when you make something with and error). The thing is, I didn't make a mod. It says "OK" on every single mod. Can someone help?

Submitted by willsaber on Sat, 06/15/2013 - 22:19

We should be able to control the size of our biomes. It would also be cool of our new dimensions could scnsist of multiple biomes.

Submitted by willsaber on Sun, 06/16/2013 - 00:22

I really want to be able to make an animated block for Minecraft with this tool. I feel it is an important feature, but maybe not the most high-priority thing. Although, it would make things soooooooooo much easier. Also, it would be great if we could turn it on/off with a redstone current.

Submitted by iDragoon on Sun, 06/16/2013 - 08:42

This update is great. Keep update and add more feature. You awesome!!

Hey Klemen, I got to ask you a question

I want to add a block a Crafting gui event for a mod I want to do, but the only problem is that when I right clicked the Block i added with the Crafting Gui Event, it goes away in a split second, how can I keep the Crafting Gui? Is there a Specific code?

when i run minecraft on mcreator this error shows up

== MCP 7.51 (data: 7.51, client: 1.5.2, server: 1.5.2) ==
[15:19:56] Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/minecraft/util/MinecraftError
[15:19:56] at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredFields0(Native Method)
[15:19:56] at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredFields(Class.java:2317)
[15:19:56] at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredField(Class.java:1899)
[15:19:56] at Start.main(Start.java:17)
[15:19:56] Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: net.minecraft.util.MinecraftError
[15:19:56] at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:366)
[15:19:56] at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:355)
[15:19:56] at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
[15:19:56] at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:354)
[15:19:56] at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:423)
[15:19:56] at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:308)
[15:19:56] at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:356)
[15:19:56] ... 4 more
'"C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.7.0_21\bin\java" -Xincgc -Xms1024M -Xmx1024M -cp "..\bin\minecraft;..\sr...' failed : 1
FATAL ERROR
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "runtime\startclient.py", line 30, in startclient
File "C:\Users\Jimmy\Desktop\Mod Maker\mcp\runtime\commands.py", line 1162, in startclient
self.runmc(forkcmd)
File "C:\Users\Jimmy\Desktop\Mod Maker\mcp\runtime\commands.py", line 1202, in runmc
raise CalledProcessError(process.returncode, forkcmd, output)
CalledProcessError: Command '"C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.7.0_21\bin\java" -Xincgc -Xms1024M -Xmx1024M -cp "..\bin\minecraft;..\src\minecraft;..\lib;..\lib\*;..\jars\bin\minecraft.jar;..\jars\bin\jinput.jar;..\jars\bin\lwjgl.jar;..\jars\bin\lwjgl_util.jar" -Djava.library.path=..\jars\bin\natives Start' returned non-zero exit status 1