Supported MCreator versions
About the plugin
Small plugin adding some global trigger(s).
- Anvil Repair
- Player stops using bow item
- Player starts using bow item
- Game sets levels in the enchanting table, trigger executed once for each row
- Player's gamemode is changed
- Player cloned (explanation: player dies and gets respawned or travels from end to overworld)
- Player attempts to harvest a block
- Game check if player can harvest a block
- Game checks if player is in bed
Notice: Player cloned can be used to copy data from "body" to respawned one, however for storing persistent data it is better to use global variables built in mcreator.
- Set BreakChance to NUMBER (Anvil repairs item only)
- Set Charge to NUMBER (Player stops using bow item only)
- Set enchant level to NUMBER (Game sets levels in the enchanting table only)
- Set BreakSpeed to NUMBER (Player start harvest a block only)
- Set canHarvest to LOGIC (Game checks if player can harvest only)
GNU Lesser General Public License version 2.1 (LGPLv2.1)
Plugins may contain bugs, break workspaces, or alter the way MCreator operates. Plugins are not official or affiliated with Pylo in any way. In case of any copyright infringement or suspicious downloads, please let us know as soon as possible.
|26.39 KB||26.39 KB|