This page only applies to MCreator versions below (including) 1.8.3. Later versions include all licenses and explanations bundled with the application download.
MCreator uses some third-party toolkits, libraries, and APIs in order to operate. You can find their licenses in the installation directory of MCreator or in its subfolders.
- Java: license is located in jdk32 or jdk64 directory for 64-bit systems on Windows, JRE license is located in jdk32/jre or jdk64/jre
- Minecraft Forge: you can find its license and other legal files in forge subdirectory after the setup is complete
- Libraries: you can find licensed of libraries in lib directory of MCreator or in the license folder on newer installations
- MCSkin3D, Cubik, Blender: you can find their licenses in their directories which are located inside external directory
- Other files: if the file is licensed, there is a license next to it in the same directory or in the license folder on newer installations