Hello, I just wanted to give you some ideas that I would like to add in MCreator. I'm just one issue because I do not want to wait for days. So here, I hope, but good.
1. Ability to do multi blocks. I mean there are kinds of block steuctures that assemble like in the Big Reactor mod, or Applied Energistic.
2. Add in the creation of new GUIs, "set" already made for boxes, such as 2x2, 3x3, 5x5, 10x10, etc., etc.
3. Ability to generate objects in existing Minecraft structures.
4. In the creation of procedures, a new block "player is in Survival mod", and for all gamemodes.
5. Generate textures of mobs already existing, being able to change them.
6. Generate blocks in the End.
7. Generate structures in the Nether, and the End
8. Be able to write predefined things for mod export (Name, Version, Author, Description)
9. Can change the home screen of Minecraft (I do not think it's possible just like that, or otherwise, it must be really hard to do.)
10. Create books with already written texts. (Of course, but without having to create a mistletoe per page and dozens of procedures).
11. Create folders (and rename them) in the Worskpace, in order to be in his files.
Here, I hope I have detailed enough, and you will not ask me to create a new "issue" for each of my proposals, because I will have to do it for more than a week, without possibility to ask or postpone other things.
P-S : I wait the 1.8.1 of Mcreator.