when I open Mcreator 1.8.2 it runs for a little and tries to set up Mcreator. then gives me an error saying that the gradle task failed and it cannot detect the reason for the error.
I've tried to give it more memory in the settings but that doest seem to work I have no idea what could be causing it I even tried to reinstall it to no avail.
any help would be great
Executing gradle command: wrapper --gradle-version 4.4 Build info: MCreator 1.8.2, 64-bit, 7365 MB, Windows 10 - cmd, JVM 1.8.0_192, JAVA_HOME: C:\Pylo\MCreator182\.\jdk C:\Pylo\MCreator182\forge>gradlew -Dorg.gradle.daemon=false -Dorg.gradle.parallel=false -Dorg.gradle.jvmargs="-Xms710m -Xmx1500m" wrapper --gradle-version 4.4 FAILURE: Build failed with an exception. * What went wrong: A problem occurred configuring root project 'forge'. > Could not resolve all dependencies for configuration ':classpath'. > Could not resolve net.minecraftforge.gradle:ForgeGradle:2.3-SNAPSHOT. Required by: :forge:unspecified > Could not resolve net.minecraftforge.gradle:ForgeGradle:2.3-SNAPSHOT. > Could not parse Ivy file C:\Users\Owner\.mcreator\gradle\caches\modules-2\metadata-2.16\descriptors\net.minecraftforge.gradle\ForgeGradle\2.3-SNAPSHOT\58d026f73bd51b2d7316bd092d31aca0\ivy.xml > Content is not allowed in prolog. * Try: Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output. BUILD FAILED Total time: 24.54 secs C:\Pylo\MCreator182\forge> Task completed with return code 0 in 26291 milliseconds