Elements don't compile properly (Can't find symbol error)

Published by charwick on Sat, 06/20/2020 - 05:01
Issue description

I tried making a mimic using blockbench, everything went fine until I finished saving the mimick. If you are able to help me out and fix the file attached that would be wonderful, as well as an explaination to why this happened. Thank you so much for taking your valueable time to help me

Attachment Size
Goblin Mod (Mimick not working) -- Thank you_0.jar427.81 KB 427.81 KB

Issue comments

When possible, attach your MCreator workspace (preferably a minimal example workspace required to reproduce the bug; use File -> Export workspace to a shareable ZIP...), game or build logs (full logs, do not crop them, in text format, screenshots of logs are not acceptable) from the Console tab or terminal and steps to reproduce the bug in your workspace. If logs are long, use service such as Pastebin to host the log and provide the link to the log from the ticket. Please specify which mod elements to check in your workspace too, if applicable.

Donate to MCreator

By donating to developers you can speed up development, as with more resources, we can dedicate more time to MCreator. It is a free project made by developers working on it in their free time.