Execution failed for task ':compileJava' for moded entity

Published by tomv2001_ on Thu, 07/30/2020 - 20:32
Status
Invalid
Type
Product/platform
MCreator/Windows
Priority
Normal
Issue description

Hello,

I am trying to solve this problem but I am totally clueless. My moded entity wont compile correctly. I think the problem is in the .java file because this error occures when I select it in my moded entity. It is generated from the blockbench. Yesterday I made one moded entity also in the blockbench and it is working well so I dont know where is the problem. My entity has no rotation or decimal cube gaps like 1,5.

Attachment Size
error23.87 KB 23.87 KB
.java file12.23 KB 12.23 KB
console26.59 KB 26.59 KB

Issue comments

When possible, attach your MCreator workspace (preferably a minimal example workspace required to reproduce the bug; use File -> Export workspace to a shareable ZIP...), game or build logs (full logs, do not crop them, in text format, screenshots of logs are not acceptable) from the Console tab or terminal and steps to reproduce the bug in your workspace. If logs are long, use service such as Pastebin to host the log and provide the link to the log from the ticket. Please specify which mod elements to check in your workspace too, if applicable.

I just find out that the blockbench just moved one bodypart away from the main body so I repaired it and now it works perfectly <3



Donate to MCreator

By donating to developers you can speed up development, as with more resources, we can dedicate more time to MCreator. It is a free project made by developers working on it in their free time.