Started by Billy-Joe on Thu, 03/01/2018 - 15:34
Topic category: Feature requests and ideas for MCreator
I have a few ideas of what MCreator could introduce for the community to make even better mods or weirder mods!
- Maybe add a rotatable block option or code generator for furniture and/or fun blocks.
- Hitbox changer for mobs, almost like the block hitbox you can set, but for animals. Along with that, maybe a model preview of how the hitbox and mobs with textures would look.
- Seat mover, move the seat of the player but have a limit based on the mob size. Then you aren't in the air when riding a custom chicken mob...
- Door creation: So then we don't have to create a two high block, and change the rotation over and over.
- Fence/wall/gate creation...that's it.
- MCreator's own model creator! Then we don't have to download different programs that can be hard for new players, and have an easy creator like Techne but with MCreator's own twist.
- Particle creator, not a main feature but something custom for events, block breaks, mobs, ext.
- CIRCLE/SPHERE CREATION!!!!! (Nah just joking on this one xD)
- Mob animator and/or block model creator.
- Painting creation and/or sign creation? And maybe you can input your own text (like signs) to blocks, like MrCrayfish's Furniture mod with his doormat!
- Button/stair/TNT/lever ext options like in the old MCreator versions (please bring them back!)
- (PLEASE ADD) 3D custom block models shown like blocks in the inventory without manually editing code and such!
- (SUPER HELPFUL) While testing the mod with mcreator, please can we have it so when you edit a mod element, it updates in the game? That way if we do something wrong, we don't have to wait 5 minutes for the game to load back up!
These are all the ideas that I can suggest.
Edited by Billy-Joe on Sun, 03/04/2018 - 14:26
Yep, I agree. I haven't been able to figure out how to make custom models. Check out my post here: https://mcreator.net/forum/41119/techne-and-modelling
anyway, I really like the ideas here!
Point 12: This is already in Mcreator ( in Minecraft ). I created a crystal in 3d as a new block but i choose random texture but the item for the block in-game is the 3d crystal with my choosed texture. When you load an json model you have to choose the texture and mcreator show this ( the Mod) in Minecraft as 3d model. In summary (samery. i dont know ) you can already make a 3d item
I agree with the last point