This page contains a collection of commonly asked questions and problems with links to their answers and solutions.
Modding tips and guides
- How to make mods for 1.12.2 in the latest versions?
- My custom Java model causes build errors
- My JSON model renders as broken texture
- Many fields are grayed out when making Bedrock Edition Add-On
- Coordinates when operating with block procedures are sometimes off
- Minecraft crashes when I open my GUI or when I access slots from procedures
- My entity procedure crashes the Minecraft with NullPointerException
- My custom block with default model has broken texture
- Minecraft > 1.14.4: ResourceLocationException: Non [a-z0-9/._-] character in path of location
- My custom OBJ model is not working
- My custom JAVA model is not importing
- How to make custom crafting block?
- How to add custom templates?
- My mod requires a specific Minecraft Forge version
- Custom blocks not spawning in my structures
- My mob's biped model texture is broken
- Workspace setup fails with Gradle errors
- Gradle: Could not resolve all dependencies
- Gradle: Error occurred during initialization of VM: Picked up _JAVA_OPTIONS
- Gradle: Could not get unknown property 'runClient'
- Gradle: ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed
- Gradle: ZipException: error in opening zip file
- Gradle: Timeout of 120000 reached waiting for exclusive access to file
- Gradle: Could not connect to the Gradle daemon
- Gradle: Failed to load native library
- Gradle: org.lwjgl.LWJGLException: Pixel format not accelerated
- Gradle: Expected BEGIN_OBJECT but was STRING at line 1 column 1
- Gradle: Could not reserve enough space for object heap
- Gradle task compileJava FAILED with 100 errors of type "cannot find symbol"
- Gradle task compileJava FAILED with errors of type "Override is not a repeatable annotation type"
- MCreator is stuck on loading screen
- Modification publishing guidelines
- General publishing guidelines for users
- What are user points?
- How to become a wiki contributor?
- Where to submit for mod of the week?
- Where to ask for modding help?
- Where to ask for ideas for my mod?
- Where can I find even more tutorials?
You can check the status of our servers on our Service Status Page if you think that the problem might be caused by our servers being down or unresponsive.