This wiki page is all about publishing posts. The rules listed below apply to both forum, wiki, comments, and mod descriptions.
The content must:
- be related to MCreator,
- not be spam,
- not contain inappropriate words, links to websites, or images,
- not contain any rants and anger towards other users, moderators or administrators
You may not:
- duplicate forum topics or abuse forum in any other form of spamming in order to catch the attention
- cause unrest within the forum, comment section or any other place on this website
- post in any other language than English
- bump your forum topics
- ping developers or other users in forum topic names
- write with caps lock turned on
Code and logs
Code and error, compile, or run logs belong on a paste service such as Pastebin, Hastebin, or similar, if it is longer than a few 10 lines. Code and logs should in no case be posted as a screenshot as this makes the log hard to read and parse.
Only English content is allowed on this website. The main reason for this is because developers and moderators are required to know the English language only. Due to this, we can only reliably moderate content in English.
The role of the moderators
- keep this website clean and user-friendly
- remove mods that do not meet the publishing guidelines
- remove forum topics that do not meet the publishing guidelines
- moderate and remove comments that do not follow our publishing guidelines
Not acknowledging these rules and failing to heed them may lead to account bans or mutes. Your content can be removed without any prior warnings in case of severe violations.