User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
"Infinite Hallway"/Long Hallway [Tutorial]
Mon, 09/04/2023 - 02:20 (edited)

I got a question which was 'How do I make a long/infinite hallway' and I was wondering the same thing. So I decided to spend some time making a tutorial for others If they want to do the same. Note: This tutorial adds a plain dimension for this to spawn in, you can just use the prodecure and structure to get a similar effect wherever you want.

To start you need to make a blank dimension and biome. (By blank I mean they use air as the main blocks)

Next step is to make a tunnel section (I use a 5 x 5 x 10 piece)

Next you need to make a procedure and put it in the "When player enters dimension" section of the dimension editing.

Lastly, in the procedure put this piece of code:

This code makes a 3k section of the tunnel on each side of the spawn area (for a total of 6k). 

Note: If you want to make the tunnel longer or make it go on for longer, you will have to edit the variable (for the length of each tunnel section) and the repeat (for the total length of the tunnel). Here is the procedure download link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/5ul8u1p0wjufyxv/GenerateHallway.ptpl/file

Hope you enjoy! If you have any questions or bugs, feel free to put them in the comments.

Edited by Snakeypro1 on Mon, 09/04/2023 - 02:20
Last seen on 12:53, 19. Feb 2024
Joined Jan 2024
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
how would this be done with…
Sun, 02/18/2024 - 00:11

how would this be done with multiple variations of the same structure?

Last seen on 00:12, 26. Apr 2024
Joined Oct 2022
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
You could use a randomizer…
Tue, 03/05/2024 - 15:09

You could use a randomizer and then use a bunch of if blocks, each if block being assigned to a varient