This one of my mods was deleted and there is really no reason I could find! (Toolpacks+)

Started by OPlgnds999 on

Topic category: Website and community discussion

Last seen on 00:41, 2. May 2024
Joined Oct 2022
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
This one of my mods was deleted and there is really no reason I could find! (Toolpacks+)

It had a good description 

There was nothing innapropriate

It was only in english

I made it using MCreator

IT WAS JUST 6 TOOLPACKS FOR CRYING OUT LOUD

If anybody saw it before deletion, or If you are a Moderator that deleted let me what was wrong/why.

Klemen, please do not just reply saying "I would recommend reading https://mcreator.net/wiki/modification-publishing-guidelines:"

It is getting on my nerves.

Thanks.

You can check the page you…
Mon, 09/11/2023 - 19:27

You can check the page you don't want linked (if you read it, me or other moderators would not need to link it after all) and read this part:

Alongside prohibited content as described in our Terms of use, there are some other types of mods that are in most cases not allowed on our website due to low added value and the number of such mod types:

• Ore packs: mods such as ruby mod, emerald mod, (insert ore name here) ore mod, more ores types of mods, unless there is enough additional value to the mod beyond just new tools, armor, ores, ...
  • Basic more commands mods: mods only adding commands such as set spawn, game mode, or other basic tasks without new original commands
  • Tool and armor packs: similar to the category above

As you can see, plain tool packs are not allowed on the website.

Last seen on 00:41, 2. May 2024
Joined Oct 2022
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
sorry.
Tue, 09/12/2023 - 22:25

sorry.