Custom dimension not loading

Started by ItsFeniks on

Topic category: Help with modding (Java Edition)

Last seen on 14:17, 12. Feb 2024
Joined Mar 2022
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Custom dimension not loading
Sun, 09/17/2023 - 11:07 (edited)

My custom dimension based on the void doesn't load. All of the other dimensions work and all of the other features of the mod work, but whenever I enter the dimension, in te F3 menu it says waiting for chunk and nothing loads. When I exit the game it takes forever to close. Any help?

Edited by ItsFeniks on Sun, 09/17/2023 - 11:07
Last seen on 22:41, 16. Oct 2023
Joined Mar 2018
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
If you use structure blocks…
Mon, 09/18/2023 - 21:17

If you use structure blocks or anything like that for your custom dimension or using the feature element to remove blocks in the dimension, it will lag a lot. I recommend removing that. Also your dimension needs a biome. You can't create a dimension and then tp there, you need a biome as well first. then go back to your dimension and add in the custom biome. Enjoy. If you choose the void biome for the dimension, it's going to act like the void, which will directly kill you 24/7, probably why it's glitching. You need to use the end biome or something similiar. 

Last seen on 14:17, 12. Feb 2024
Joined Mar 2022
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Hm, muy dimension does have…
Tue, 09/19/2023 - 13:55

Hm, muy dimension does have a biome, and its a custom void one. oh and i dont use structure blocks or anything like that. It's just a regular dimension

Last seen on 22:41, 16. Oct 2023
Joined Mar 2018
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
what version of mcreator do…
Tue, 09/19/2023 - 15:03

what version of mcreator do you use? Explain how you made the dimension. What did you add to it? Or did you add nything yet? Can you delete it and redo it?