Joined Sep 2023
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
"One or more of your mod files didnt compile properly

Hey I'm completely new to mcreator here and I literally have no clue of what I'm doing exactly, I've just been following a tutorial on youtube (Seems to be a little bit outdated) but pretty much I'm wanting to make a mushroom biome for 1.20.1, (Sadly I'm wanting it to be underground but its not avalible for fabric) so I'm just experimenting for the surface part of the biome, Anyways it started to pop up with the following message after I applied the first custom texture to the wood pack

"One or more of your main mod files did not compile properly

This is usually caused by inconsistencies in the mod code during builds.
MCreator can solve this issue for you by regenerating entire mod's code.

If you have locked mod elements or mod base files, they can cause this error too.

Click Regenerate code button to proceed with this action"

Then of course there's regenerate code and ignore error, Which everytime I regenerate it didnt work so I originally just ignored the error..

Once I got to the part where i had my trees and everything from the wood group button, I added a biome element, And customized that to the way I wanted the biome to generate, and once I did I tried to click the play button and says the same issue up above there, At the bottom would be the console logs (I may censor some of it)

So what am I doing wrong here? I'm lost and there hasnt been up to date tutorials?

Also quick thing, What I have bolded at the bottom of the console is stuff I dont exactly understand myself, so as stated I would really apricate some help

Executing Gradle task: runClient
Build info: MCreator 2023.3.36712, fabric-1.20.1, 64-bit, 16307 MB, Windows 11, JVM 17.0.7, JAVA_HOME: C:\Program Files\Pylo\MCreator\jdk, started on: 2023-09-26-04:41:14

> Configure project :
Fabric Loom: 1.2.7
> Task :compileJava FAILED
G:\MyMinecraftMods\TakisBiomes\src\main\java\net\mcreator\takisbiomes\init\TakisBiomesModBiomes.java:7: error: package terrablender.api does not exist import terrablender.api.SurfaceRuleManager;
   ^
G:\MyMinecraftMods\TakisBiomes\src\main\java\net\mcreator\takisbiomes\init\TakisBiomesModBiomes.java:8: error: package terrablender.api does not exist import terrablender.api.Regions;
   ^
G:\MyMinecraftMods\TakisBiomes\src\main\java\net\mcreator\takisbiomes\world\biome\regions\MushyCavesRegion.java:4: error: package terrablender.api does not exist import terrablender.api.RegionType;
   ^
G:\MyMinecraftMods\TakisBiomes\src\main\java\net\mcreator\takisbiomes\world\biome\regions\MushyCavesRegion.java:5: error: package terrablender.api does not exist import terrablender.api.Region;
   ^
G:\MyMinecraftMods\TakisBiomes\src\main\java\net\mcreator\takisbiomes\world\biome\regions\MushyCavesRegion.java:19: error: cannot find symbol public class MushyCavesRegion extends Region {
     ^
symbol: class Region
5 errors
FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.
* What went wrong:
Execution failed for task ':compileJava'.
> Compilation failed; see the compiler error output for details.
* Try:
> Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace.
> Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output.
> Run with --scan to get full insights.
* Get more help at https://help.gradle.org
BUILD FAILED in 2s
1 actionable task: 1 executed

BUILD FAILED
Task completed in 8 minutes and 30 seconds

Seems you are using a plugin…
Tue, 09/26/2023 - 15:23

Seems you are using a plugin, so I would recommend you get in touch with plugin author on their issue tracker as this is plugin bug