[Solved] How to make a bucket procedure

Started by ZarephLae on

Topic category: Help with modding (Java Edition)

Last seen on 19:29, 11. Apr 2024
Joined Jun 2023
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
[Solved] How to make a bucket procedure
Tue, 03/12/2024 - 00:13 (edited)

So here's what I've got so far.

This procedure is linked through the buckets "When right clicked on block" trigger but I've also tried it on the "when right clicked" trigger too. What's happening is it will grab the water if it's on the "when right clicked" trigger but it will grab the water from any block and not remove the water like I specified in the procedure.

Edited by ZarephLae on Tue, 03/12/2024 - 00:13
Last seen on 05:10, 3. Dec 2023
Joined Jun 2023
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
The issue is the "remove…
Sat, 09/30/2023 - 19:33

The issue is the "remove block" you can't use your local, the local variable is equal to 0.5 so it will always be constant. You have to add the raytrace block that you used for the "get block at".

https://imgur.com/lD4gwsA

Last seen on 19:29, 11. Apr 2024
Joined Jun 2023
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
So I had to change some…
Sat, 09/30/2023 - 19:47

So I had to change some things but yeah, that 100% helped. Here's a link to the procedure for anyone curious on how to do this.

I don't know if there's a simpler way to do this but it works and isn't that complicated. Just replace the "same block as" water source block with your specific liquid source block and it should do the same. Thanks again for the help. Curios if the "Get fluid as block at xyz is a fluid source is even necessary in this procedure because I'm already "getting fluid at block xyz is same block as water source. It should work with just that right?